Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best refreshment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best refreshment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about refreshment meaning in hindi, refreshment meaning in english, refreshment meaning in marathi, refreshment quotes, refreshment meaning,

• 13 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SAM s

mute video

Major Mystique

The wafting breeze around is filled with the harmonious tweets of unknown birds. 

The soothing strain of melody rings in my ear drums as it refreshes my mind. 

The leftover traces of laze and despondency are lost in the beats of the jubiliant music. #nature 
#birds 
#refreshment

ஜீவந்த்

The weather is changing and #Ihavefever today. Need tips on what to do. What do you do when you are feverish? #Collab and help. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ஜீவந் 365_ஜீவந் #weather #Sick #refreshment

read more
I won't lie on bed
I don't eat diet food 
I can't stay alone at home
Instead
I go out for a fresh walk
I eat my favourite food
I roam with my loved ones .

If  Your  mind get refreshment
    Your  body too !!
 The weather is changing and #Ihavefever today. Need tips on what to do. What do you do when you are feverish? #Collab and help. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#ஜீவந் #365_ஜீவந் #weather #sick #refreshment

Grishma Doshi

🎶🎵🎵🎶 #rapidfire #refreshmentin1line #refreshment #joy #nighwalks #winterwalks #oneliner #grishmathoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everyday walks where sometimes you forget to think about the world and immerse in music, and at times dance with party in your headphones. 🎶🎵🎵🎶
#rapidfire #refreshmentin1line #refreshment #joy #nighwalks #winterwalks #oneliner #grishmathoughts

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

I challenged the time to beat me but ,still time was  dfeated by me again and again. because I reborn everyday without yesterday's tension and tomorrow's expectations i born everyday with full of confidence as a new man so time unable to touch me . #timemachine #refreshment #newborn#yqbaba

kajal

zindagi agar acchi nhi chal rhi 
toh 
jeene ki wajh dusri dhundhiye .

©kajal #Motivation #motvational #Quote #quoteoftheday #evening #Nojoto #refreshment 

#Morningvibes

Shreyas Gawde

तुला पाहण्याच्या आणि आठवणींच्या मध्ये फक्त डोळ्यांची पापणी उघड-झाप चा फरक आहे . . .
डोळे बंद केल्यावर मी तुला पाहतो. .
डोळे उघडल्यावर तू मला आठवतेस. . .
आणि त्या हृदयाचं काय जे नेहमी तुझ्यासाठी धडधडत असतं . . . मनोमन !

💫लेखक : ✍️ श्रेयस गावडे ©® #Love #youandme #lovelife #Eyes #refreshment

Manish Kumar Singh

#Listening #Music is the best #refreshment of our mind #nojotophoto

read more
 #Listening #music is the best #refreshment of our mind

officialakshaydeep

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #Morningvibes #refreshment #Love #actorakshay007 #विचार

read more
mute video

officialakshaydeep

मतलबी दुनिया है दोस्तों, जरा बच के रहना। #Morningvibes #refreshment #actorakshay007

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification