Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youkuntal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youkuntal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you, i love you images, love you forever, love you gif, miss you quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

youkuntal

If If you don't go after what you want,you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place #wordoftheday #if #nojoto #ifquotes #friday #youkuntal

youkuntal

Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it. #success #motivation #life #youkuntal

youkuntal

WorldDrugDay I know you’re tired, I know you feel like giving up, but you’re not going to. You know why? Because you are strong, and when you’re survived through all the shit your addiction has but you through, you can survive recovery. #worlddrugday #saynotodrug #youkuntal #quotes

youkuntal

Why wake up with coffee when I can wake up with you? #lovequotes #care #love #youkuntal

youkuntal

Sob kichu 💗 #Valobasa #Quotes #youkuntal

read more
tumi amar dristi shimar baire hote paro, kintu amar ridoy theke dure noy. tumi amar nagaler baire jete paro, kintu amar mon theke dure noy. ami tmr kache kichu na hote pari, but tumi amar jiboner sob kichu. Sob kichu 💗
#valobasa #quotes #youkuntal

youkuntal

কেমন আছো।  #Valobasa #youkuntal

read more
খুব ভালো লাগে যখন হাজারো ব্যাস্ততার মধ্যে প্রিয় মানুষ টি ফোন করে বলে , কেমন আছো।  কেমন আছো। 
#valobasa #youkuntal

youkuntal

আমার জীবনে করেছিলে প্রবেশ 😪💗 #Valobasa #youkuntal

read more
আমার জীবনে করেছিলে প্রবেশ ,
দেখতে পাইনি তোমার শেষ । আজ শুলাম সেই ফুলশয্যাতে যার থেকে নিস্তার নাই,
ফিরতে পারবোনা আজ তোমার ডাকে, হারিয়ে যাব জলন্ত চিতায় ।। আমার জীবনে করেছিলে প্রবেশ 😪💗
#valobasa #youkuntal

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification