Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sweet_voice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sweet_voice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sweet love you, sweet love and trust words for her, sweet love quotes for her from the heart, sweet love quotes for him, short sweet love quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Tanhaz Ahmed

Shahid

As

Cerebral Derange

#sweet_voice #yqbaba whispering_with_naś #wildwhispers #notsorandom_talkwith_sy #aestheticthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Azmin Collaborating with Yati Dave

read more
Don't kill that FETUS,
W-omen.
She's not bad omen
To these society
Don't kill that FETUS #sweet_voice #yqbaba #whispering_with_naś #wildwhispers #notsorandom_talkwith_sy #aestheticthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Azmin 
Collaborating with Yati Dave

Cerebral Derange

You, my compassionate emotion. You, my happiness pill. You, my brightest star. You, my weapon of killing my emotions.. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #sweet_voice #aestheticthoughts #yqrestzone #averteddaydreamer

read more
You make me PLACIBO effect
In the experiment of love You, my compassionate emotion. 
You, my happiness pill.
You, my brightest star.
You, my weapon of killing my emotions..

Cerebral Derange

This wallpaper is exclusively for collaborations. Choose a partner and collab. Make sure that the words are relevant to the background. P.S: You can invite your partner in comments Use #rzpartners for us to read your creations. #yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #sweet_voice #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Time sometimes
Seems like prison walls
Cage us in between AM to PM This wallpaper is exclusively for collaborations. Choose a partner and collab. Make sure that the words are relevant to the background. 

P.S: You can invite your partner in comments

Use #rzpartners for us to read your creations.

#yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #sweet_voice #collabwithrestzone    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Cerebral Derange

This wallpaper is exclusively for collaborations. Choose a partner and collab. Make sure that the words are relevant to the background. P.S: You can invite your partner in comments Use #rzpartners for us to read your creations. #yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #sweet_voice #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Brought watch
Not a owner of time
Hanged in walls of life
Ticking tocking slowly,
As days passed
All DIALS and POINTERS
disappeared.hanged
life as pocket watch,
Now I had time still
Listen tickings but 
Feel timeless  This wallpaper is exclusively for collaborations. Choose a partner and collab. Make sure that the words are relevant to the background. 

P.S: You can invite your partner in comments

Use #rzpartners for us to read your creations.

#yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #sweet_voice #collabwithrestzone    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Cerebral Derange

#sweet_voice #lovequote #erotica #englishquote #latest #YourQuoteAndMine#Colt Collaborating with Sanjukta Pal📌 #psychology Collaborating with Sudip Maity Collaborating with Azmin

read more
Two different frequencies
of hearts,
Makes one universal
frequency 432 Hz #sweet_voice  #lovequote #erotica #englishquote #latest  #YourQuoteAndMine#colt
Collaborating with Sanjukta Pal📌 #psychology 
Collaborating with Sudip Maity 
Collaborating with Azmin

Cerebral Derange

Be like shadow to me
None dare except you to come inside sepulchre #sweet_voice  #teambarbarian #yqwritersclub #yqbaba #twoliners #colt #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Azmin

Cerebral Derange

***Challenge 1*** ____________________ The fresh, crisp Of your luscious lips made my day Words tickle down from the past taking on a different meaning, still as turning water into wine, a glass becomes a mirror of reflection #YourQuoteAndMine #shapepoem #sweet_voice #aestheticthoughts #dualchallenge #freshwarmth #Colt #sweet_shapepoem

read more
Cease oozing droplets of eyes
Freeze waving wave's of weeps
Heart become solid cube pain Shimmering
Beautiful snowflakes.all longings
Start to shivering,
But still longing you to bring warmth and melt
These cold and solid pieces to suffer again
For you ***Challenge 1***
taking  on  a   different  meaning, still
as  turning  water  into  wine, a glass
becomes   a   mirror   of  reflection