Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best truetoself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best truetoself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love ki ishq tera, true love ke ishq tera, true love pyar ke panchhi, true love shayari in english, relationship true love quotes in hindi,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Part 4 : The Solution

We have to start opening up to ourselves,
Try to be honest to ourselves about the situation we were in the past we are in the present and we want to be in the future.
Make that realization of our situation as a pivot to step up,
So that we can be connected to the reality in which we are expecting ourselves to move forward.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #Solution #OpenUp #truetoself #situation #realization #realisation

Nandipati Kalyani

What happens if you don't stay true to yourself? Think. :) #WhatIf #truetoself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Then I can't progress towards success
Then I may feel uncomfortable 
and unsecured What happens if you don't stay true to yourself? Think. :) #whatif #truetoself  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

What happens if you don't stay true to yourself? Think. :) #WhatIf #truetoself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then I can’t expect it from others. What happens if you don't stay true to yourself? Think. :) #whatif #truetoself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
That would be my last minute on this earth.. Nothing matters to me more than being true to myself.. No matter what...  What happens if you don't stay true to yourself? Think. :) #whatif #truetoself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I will be living a fake life What happens if you don't stay true to yourself? Think. :) #whatif #truetoself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#mykindatrueselfquote#WhatIf #truetoself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
then I might not be my true self #mykindatrueselfquote#whatif #truetoself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
How can I develop relationships with my fellow folks,

My family, My Friends and of course last but not the least My love? What happens if you don't stay true to yourself? Think. :) #whatif #truetoself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Iam not able to identify whats going through my day
All people judge you before you accept  What happens if you don't stay true to yourself? Think. :) #whatif #truetoself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
It will be because of either of the two things.
Either I am enamoured and thus dictated to by someone else or I am dead. What happens if you don't stay true to yourself? Think. :) #whatif #truetoself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

What happens if you don't stay true to yourself? Think. :) #WhatIf #truetoself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
Definitely I loose my morality. Gradually it leads us towards
grittiness. 
At any condition we never
experience guilty feelings. 
One day we definitely 
become alone.  What happens if you don't stay true to yourself? Think. :) #whatif #truetoself  #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification