#nojoto hindi
#Good night dear friends ❤❤
😴😴😴✍✍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

69 Love
1 Share
Having good relationship is
more important than having 
good amount of money

#Good #Relationship#Life #Money #matter #nojoto #Quotes #nojotoenglish #Goodpeople #Trust #friends

41 Love
2 Share
Your friends always make your mood 
if your mood is worst they make it good 
if it is good they make it better 
if it is better they make it best.

#friends#nojoto#Mood

12 Love
Journey of days seems shorter 
when you have a good companion.
Like simple two words become more 
literatural when written by a good writer.

Am I right or am I right?😉

13 Love

#9wordwaiting
If there was no past, the mind cannot reminisce! 💞

Your entire library of forms of your existence is visible in consciousness.
The whole library in your existence form appears in your vision, something you had ever read in this birth and some new things in the very first appearance!
Now, ask if you have ever found anything good in your expression and where they were. 🤔

God has never written a book in using ink, as he is the king, but when he commands us in front of our eyes and then we abide to follow him to write his desired books.

As of now, he gave me no such order, however, he asked to continue the campaign. I imagine in a way that never breaks me down or better knows it is an ultimate sacrifice to know more about the unknown.

Apart from the body does the world exist?
If it doesn't; then only you will no longer exist.

When you are in love, all is well, fear is an illusion that turns to decompose in consciousness & there after no feeling of discompose.
One self true nature is feeling joy; and it's the highest energy efficiency of all. It's good to understand anatomy in spirituality & easy to bring spring to all over the summer. Patience is easily intact in the body when you start to think beyond the body. Know yourself = Infinity!
🧘 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 🧘
#tellmeabout #writing #History #patience #Inspiration #mystory #Heartbeat #nojotoenglish #Connection #Past #Memories #creation #Universe #existence 💓 🧚🧘🕉️😍✨✍️

11 Love