Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best windynight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best windynight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about like and share to win, throwing caution to the wind, be entered to win, 2 sheets to the wind, love poems to win her heart,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

nature | Vacation | Adventures memories

Ewa Regmi

I hear the wind. Do you? Talk about a #windynight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And brings your silent letters...
To let me know that you are
missing me too! I hear the wind. Do you? Talk about a #windynight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

K Harsita

you often close your eyes when you feel the wind at night, that's where it talks to you. #windynight #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuotes

read more
it's dainty state of warm and cold 
implying the sense of your psyche 
by shaping a new hope for light.  you often close your eyes when you feel the wind at night, that's where it talks to you. #windynight #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotes

কলমে✒মন(Rabina Sarkar)

I hear the wind. Do you? Talk about a #windynight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
not worrying about the disaster, 
they blows with the flow...
The wind blows through the night, 
in the morning the sun make them glow. I hear the wind. Do you? Talk about a #windynight #yourquoteandmine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
But I don't let you inside.
You take my breath away
everytime you are by my side.
I don't wish to be breathless
for the rest of my life, 
Now aged, cannot match your strides. I hear the wind. Do you? Talk about a #windynight #YourQuoteAndMine

Akshit Ojha

कुछ ऐसा ही गुनाहगार हूँ मैं #yourquote #minequote #minEwoRds #wordswag #windynight #yourquotebaba

read more
हवाओं सा कसूरवार हूं मैं,
 अंधेरे में चिरागों को बुझा देता हूं
 और उजाले में बारिशों से भिगा देता हूं ।। कुछ ऐसा ही गुनाहगार हूँ मैं
#yourquote #minequote #minewords #wordswag #windynight #yourquotebaba

Deeksha Joshi

I hear the wind. Do you? Talk about a #windynight #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #erotica #yqdiary Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like his fingers oN mY boDy...
 I hear the wind. Do you? Talk about a #windynight #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #erotica #yqdiary

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

I hear the wind. Do you? Talk about a #windynight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #midnightthoughts thoughts #Mind #Heart #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way ..🌫️🌬️😍😍💖

read more
Touches the body
Feels the mind
And with plenty of thoughts passes the brain.. I hear the wind. Do you? Talk about a #windynight #YourQuoteAndMine
#midnightthoughts #thoughts #mind #heart #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way ..🌫️🌬️😍😍💖

Harvinder Kaur

I hear the wind. Do you? Talk about a #windynight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada

read more
Blowing the candles of
my dreams and aspirations
glittering in dark nights. I hear the wind. Do you? Talk about a #windynight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada

sanjana ranjan

read more
Which is little bit helpful in overcome from heat. I hear the wind. Do you? Talk about a #windynight #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification