Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best therain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best therain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love calculator, i ll be there for you, i will be there for you, how many countries are there in the world, quote of the day,

• 6 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bratati

mute video

thebrokeheal (G.I.)

Walk in the Rain,
it's a right place to burst All the Pain.

©thebrokeheal #lonely #Walk #in #therain #its #Right #Place #Burst #all #Pain

Aady

She wasn’t prepared for the rain that suddenly began so instead of going home, she rushed inside the first open building she could find. Without knowing, she had entered a jazz club and interrupted a calm performance when she abruptly opened and shut the door. Her hair had been matted down with water so she knew she looked like an absolute beautiful mess, judging from how others stared at her. But the lead singer on the stage momentarily gazed at her before giving a small smile and looked to #StoryTeller #thatnight #therain #savinggrace

read more
    That night in the rain... 

//caption// She wasn’t prepared for the rain that suddenly began so instead of going home, she rushed inside the first open building she could find. 

Without knowing, she had entered a jazz club and interrupted a calm performance when she abruptly opened and shut the door. Her hair had been matted down with water so she knew she looked like an absolute beautiful mess, judging from how others stared at her. 

But the lead singer on the stage momentarily gazed at her before giving a small smile and looked to

Aady

"Please, don't go, don't shut me off." she whispered, full of despair. Rain drops were falling across the face, through her hair and clothes. But it hadn't bother her as much as tears in his eyes. "It'll be better if I disappear." he looked at the girl, woman actually, who have woken feelings he didn't even know he had. "For who? Because not for me, that's for sure." Her voice uncontrolably started to shake. She tried to catch his hand to make him change his mind. He knew that any contact by o #StoryTeller #therain #savinggrace

read more
End of a love story in the rain...

//caption// "Please, don't go, don't shut me off." she whispered, full of despair. Rain drops were falling across the face, through her hair and clothes. But it hadn't bother her as much as tears in his eyes.

"It'll be better if I disappear." he looked at the girl, woman actually, who have woken feelings he didn't even know he had.

"For who? Because not for me, that's for sure." Her voice uncontrolably started to shake. She tried to catch his hand to make him change his mind. He knew that any contact by o

Aady

It was this day again, a day in the city of love. Rain falls down on her clear umbrella. She strolls down the streets of Paris, passing by shops and stalls and the smell of pastries. Thunder rolls. Music playing from her earphones. She tip toes and skip steps, twirling around in her beige coat. She steps on puddles and pass by families and couples. She stares at a raindrop on her umbrella and then see a stranger. In the middle of a wide street, a man, glides in his steps, floating ever so ligh #StoryTeller #therain #cityoflove #Captioned #savinggrace

read more
Dancing with your lover under the rain...

#captioned# It was this day again, a day in the city of love. Rain falls down on her clear umbrella. She strolls down the streets of Paris, passing by shops and stalls and the smell of pastries. Thunder rolls. Music playing from her earphones. She tip toes and skip steps, twirling around in her beige coat.

She steps on puddles and pass by families and couples. She stares at a raindrop on her umbrella and then see a stranger. In the middle of a wide street, a man, glides in his steps, floating ever so ligh

Aady

There is something, so poetic about the rain The way it alarms you with its sudden presence But eventually comforts you with its fragrance The way it announces its arrival With noises so loud But eventually creates music With tiny drops #blue #imwithyou #therain #savinggrace

read more
Your rain is,
My rain too... 

//caption// There is something, so poetic about the rain 
The way it alarms you with its sudden presence 
But eventually comforts you with its fragrance

The way it announces its arrival 
With noises so loud 
But eventually creates music 
With tiny drops

sarim shah

#therain #rainydays love life poetry #yopowrimo #yqbaba

read more
                     The Rain

Rain lashing the window panes
Falling from stars to barren terrains
Hustling noise an elixir to ears
Nourishing life year after years

Wish this rain could do me a favour
And drench my soul in mystical flavour
Tired i am waiting for so long
Need a chord to complete my song

But the rain leaves me all alone
Incomplete, grieving and forlorn
I keep waiting but the chord never comes
And the song in distune slowly succumbs #therain #rainydays #love #life #poetry #yopowrimo #YQbaba

maurine muthoni

I stare longingly at the rain
It pours with too much intensity today
It's my first love, the rain
My heart pounds faster with each passing second
The little girl inside me should be begging me to indulge
To jump into the rain and enjoy nature's first love
To feel my hair sticking onto my head and clothes onto my skin 
To open my mouth and drink directly from God's personal pond
But today my hear craves for another form of love, the tangible kind
My heart is hungry for passion and not even the ranging storm outside can calm tje one inside me.

I grip the railing tighter and my knuckles hurt 
For a second there I focus on my right hand to distract myself from reality
The cold in the air and on the metal railings have turned it to a pale pink
It's numb now and I wish that was my heart
A lovely couple under a blue umbrella pass at a distant and a smile creeps to my mouth
I'm distracted by three friends laughing through the rain 
Laughter, the one thing I'm so good at yet so fake at
My best friend sits behind me next to her boyfriend and he whispers, 'she really loves the rain.'
I can't tell if it's a question or a statement but it doesn't matter 'cause it snaps me back to reality
Today I watched the rain and what it brought and I realised I'm love hungry. #LoveHungry #TheRain

Mahesh Verma

#therain

read more
PURE BLISS to feel the tiny drops falling frpm heaven #therain

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification