Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best acousticguitar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best acousticguitar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love me now acoustic, i came here for love acoustic, the findings of acoustic emission techniques, the findings of acoustic emission, build my life acoustic,

• 9 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Udit Birpalia

Not able to fall out of love with this song!♥️♥️ Here's a short Guitar and Mandolin cover of Pasoori straight out of my midnight musings🎸🤘 #pasoori #acousticguitar #Guitar #Reels #reel #reelitfeelit #Music #Love #romance #creativeminds

read more
mute video

Krishna Raiguru

mute video

AYUSH PANDEY

Tere Jeya Hor Disda . .. .. Sorry for not posting in last few days, Had this song in mind most of the time, yet unable to recreate the soulful melody for contemporary feel. .. That's when I heard @theyellowdiary band's version of the master piece. #Bollywood #lucknow #sufi #nojotovideo #singingcover #nfak #guitarcover #ਵਿਚਾਰ #acousticguitar

read more
mute video

AYUSH PANDEY

Mon Majhi Re ||. . . "I practiced the strumming so much that broke the High E string of the guitar, might sound a little odd without it. " . . This bengali song is one of the many fine compositions of @jeetganngulimusic , we've heard his songs in bollywood movies. ❤ This song was remade in hindi with awful lyrics just to keep the beautiful melody in the movie. This is the original song from bengali movie - Boss-born to rule. 😅 . The song has the most versatile @arijitsingh sir's voice. .. Thi #Music #Love #Bengali #nojotovideo #coversong #संगीत #mymusic #raw #acousticguitar #guitarsongs #fansofarijit

read more
mute video

acoustic_guitar_tuner

guess the song.... double tap if u like it.... ❤❤ follow @acoustic_guitar_tuner #Music #acousticguitar #acousticcover #acousticmusic #indianguitarcovers #indianguitarists

read more
mute video

Rawat Pankaj

Starting Music Of #TuMHIaana (#marjaavaan ) Me @rawatpankaj269 Playing On My #acousticguitar 🎸guitar #Guitarist #guitarlover #learnguitar #musiclover #musician musicismylife❤ like karo please

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification