Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best makesure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best makesure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to make him miss you and love you more, bengali sad love quotes that make you cry, quotes to make him love you, short sad love stories that will make you cry in hindi, sad love stories that make you cry in hindi,

• 33 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunil Zarikar

#Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Pretty Smile which comes on your face will be more attractive when every time you meet me..
Love which I do now will multiply million times when every time you meet me..
I will not leave you alone in any situation, I was there with you, I am there with you and will be forever there with you, 
 This is life long promise from me..  #Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

#Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine #Msj #msjquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will reach the strings of your heart..
I will make sure
That I won't be unsure while doing it.. #Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine #msj #msjquotes

srilatha lion

Make sure of yourself
Before the right person 
becomes the wrong person #yqbaba #love #lovequotesbysrilathalion #rightperson #wrongperson #makesure #yqnewwritersclub

Naseem Habib

#Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You get with interest every pain of wound and hurt of stab #Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine

Priya Thakur

#Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Reality life #sadquotes

read more
That
I will not influenced by 
the others  word so easily
 because people habit is only
To break 
promises and hurt them #Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine
#reality #life #sadquotes

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
to write everyday even 
in the midst of daily chaos #Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitin Kr Harit

#Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nkharit #nkharit_sure #yqbaba #yqdidi love

read more
To be too pure !
Pure from heart,
No anger no dirt.

I will make sure,
With my love, my affection.
I will be yours,
As your reflection!! #Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nkharit #nkharit_sure #yqbaba #yqdidi #love

Ekta Gour

read more
 I achive my goal. #Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine

Ekta Gour

Dare to accept challenge : छोड़ो जाने दो, अब इसे धर्म से मत जोड़ो l रहने दो हमें मिलकर,हमें मत तोड़ो ll मेरे मुल्क़ में सब ख़ैरियत है... #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #दुनियाबदलगईहै #makesure #सरल_रचना

read more
और मुझे सरल का
collab पर invite 
करना पसंद है..! Dare to accept challenge : 
छोड़ो जाने दो, 
अब इसे धर्म से मत जोड़ो l 
रहने दो हमें मिलकर,हमें मत तोड़ो ll 

मेरे मुल्क़ में सब ख़ैरियत है...

Vineet Sharma

#Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ufvoices #vineetvicky #aprilfeelings #yqbaba #Dreams

read more
That everyone who comes in touch with me
feels motivated and inspired to live their life not to satisfy others but to make themself a priority and achieve the heights of their dreams.  #Collab and share what will you #makesure #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ufvoices #vineetvicky #aprilfeelings #yqbaba #dreams
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification