Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeseemslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeseemslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 40 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

#lifeseemslike

read more
ऐ पीर मेरे! ये पीर मेरी कब तक यों जलायेगी
सुलगती साँसों को ज़िन्दगी कब रास आएगी
 #lifeseemslike

Ewa Regmi

Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Black and White movie sad and faded ! Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Bullshit...🤮 Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

read more
The huge night sky where the shining stars are opportunities. What we fail to see among this shine is the blank patches of darkness Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

read more
                                 a mess.
And I wish to run away from all the responsibilities and hardships to a faraway place where no one would bother me.  Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
a mystery still needs to unfold it's secrets.... Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
It's not giving us what we want
Don't worry....
It's for your good only....
Maybe something better....
is on its way Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rashmita

read more
Stepping out of door without any clear objective in mind. Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writersofinstagram life #musings #writerscommunity #perspective

read more
a teaser, a riddle asking to be discovered, waiting to watch us hit the brakes, grapple or topple over a speed-breaker before we can find our way. It can be fun or pull your nerves and make you edgy depending on whose team you are on - yours or the Universe! Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#writersofinstagram 
#life
#musings
#writerscommunity 
#perspective

Batul Hafiji

Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Maze #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
a maze. You got to race on to the best path to your destination.  Good morning. What does this life seem like to you sometimes? To me, it seems like a computer game being played by a newborn. No wonder it’s laden with so many goof-ups. #lifeseemslike #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#maze
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification