Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Individualism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Individualism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about individualism meaning in hindi, individualism in india, individualism meaning in english, individualism meaning in marathi, individualism in america,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Abrar Ahmad

Throughout my life I wanted enlightenment. I raised questions about it and wondered how could I achieve that state of being. But get this and get this straight that the very profound questions and the search itself falsifies you. You don't have any questions. All the questions are born out of the answers that you already have. So to find a new question a new answer has to be there. And that would only come by unlearning the learnt. It is the known that creates the unknown and it can never be the other way around. You have to discover this by yourself and for yourself. No outside agency can be helpful there, the sages, saints and saviours of mankind they found it but that was their discovery your truth must be discovered by you and YOU only. Only then can you call yourself an individual in a society. And it takes a tremendous amount of courage on your part to be what they call an 'Individual.' #enlightenment #search #Individualism

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification