Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best backward Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best backward Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about trust your heart if the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward meaning, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward, mountainous areas are economically backward because of, educationally backward states in india,

• 13 Followers
  • 60 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Deepika

" Life can only be understood   backward ; but it must be lived forward"

©Deepika #City Levels of life #forward #backward #lifelessons

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Part 1 : The Problem

We keep telling ourselves that we need to move forward,
And so we try to move forward and momentarily we do too...
But along the way when we see no conclusive result,
We realise that superficially we were moving forward in the beginning.
But after a point of inflexion in our psychology,
We are somewhat only pretending to move forward driving ourselves into a state of illusion,
Where as in reality we have been actually moving backwards,
Circling back right to the point where it all started,
Dragging ourselves down to square one.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #Problem #moving #forward #backward #psychology

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

First you need to be negative 
To be positive
First you need to be decomposing
To be composing
First you need to hate 
To understand love.
That's what I think because 
This is how Our Failure turns to Success. 
 #yqbaba #backward To #forward.

AYUSH SINGH

First you need to be negative 
To be positive
First you need to be decomposing
To be composing
First you need to hate 
To understand love.
That's what I think because 
This is how Our Failure turns to Success. 
 #yqbaba #backward To #forward.

Mansi Rajput

..and I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad..the dreams in which am dying are the best I've ever had.. Thank you Subu subrata sinha roy for poke. I was unwilling, as I'm unable to write anything about optimism right now. Rains make me nostalgic. #how #wordoftheday #Dailychallenge #yqbaba #madworld #Nostalgia #Running #backward

read more
How far will I reach . . 
Running Backwards through the time
I thought, Deleting Memories from Screenshot section could help..

But How could I Unlove those People who Never actually Loved me.

Deleting Memories from the mind can not help the Dweller of the Past.. who Resides in Present but Worries about the Future. 

..and I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad..the dreams in which am dying are the best I've ever had..

Thank you Subu subrata sinha roy for poke. I was unwilling, as I'm unable to write anything about optimism right now. Rains make me nostalgic. 

#how #wordoftheday #dailychallenge #yqbaba #madworld #nostalgia #running #backward

Swapnil Agrawal

Superstition exists everywhere, need to be break on ❗Be logical and hungry for intellectual content, ask yourself why, how, etc., everytime! ❤ #Superstition #people society thoughts #backward #Religion #why #logic

read more
They'll say devil won't exempt you or the angel would bless you! Ever saw any of them? Then why to afraid! — % & Superstition exists everywhere, need to be break on ❗Be logical and hungry for intellectual content, ask yourself why, how, etc., everytime! ❤ #superstition #people #society #thoughts #backward #religion #why #logic

Sherlock Doyle

?sdrawkcab si eviecrep ew emit eht taht ti si rO #Death #accident #timemachine #backward #Time #SciFi #bringback #Mistake

read more
.backwards time turned only machine my, Unfortunately

.back her bring to machine time a build to decided I, accident the in died she When

?sdrawkcab si eviecrep ew emit eht taht ti si rO

#death #accident #timemachine #backward #time #scifi #bringback #mistake

Shweta Gupta

We are liberal, just possessed.
Knot of backwardness was tied in mind!!! #knot #orthodox #backward #yqbaba #oneliners #quoteliners #yopowrimo

First Last

React in reverse doesn't work together in this whole universe, unless you want to eat your own shit in the anticipation of fresh feed! Let's move ⏳✍️👨‍💻🕉️📲 #timeonhand #writer #latenighttext #annoyedme 😷🛣️ #3intolerablethings #MovingOn #backward #Memories #solotraveller #Life_experience

read more
Moving forward doesn’t appear to be upwards until its space becomes twice as fast as we can be act when we opted to react in reverse! React in reverse doesn't work together in this whole universe, unless you want to eat your own shit in the anticipation of fresh feed! Let's move ⏳✍️👨‍💻🕉️📲 

#timeonhand #writer #latenighttext #annoyedme 😷🛣️ #3intolerablethings #movingon #backward #memories     

#solotraveller

RAMAN KHOSLA

Someone asked me....... Should abortion be legal? My answer to this question. If a woman is weak and is unable to give birth because of any medical conditions or she's not healthy enough to give birth, then yes it should be legalized. If a woman gets raped and she doesn't want that child then it should be legal to give her the right of "what she wants!" #Quotes #Life #writersofindia #RAMANKHOSLA

read more
Someone asked me.......
Should abortion be legal?

My answer to this question.

Please read caption.

- Raman Khosla Someone asked me.......
Should abortion be legal?

My answer to this question.

If a woman is weak and is unable to give birth because of any medical conditions or she's not healthy enough to give birth, then yes it should be legalized.

If a woman gets raped and she doesn't want that child then it should be legal to give her the right of "what she wants!"
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification