Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best justimagine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best justimagine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about l just called to say i love you lyrics, just love me chords, just because i love you quotes for him, i love you just the way god made you, just because i love you images,

• 31 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Moon

As writers you can control the imagination of people. Have you ever felt that a movie didn't live upto its book? Well, because that's the power of words. Your imagination created a better movie in your head. Tonight, let your readers have the same privilege. Reach the corners of their minds with your words. Use #justimagine #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #day17 #30daychallenge

read more
You found what you want,
But, what you found 
doesn't want you. As writers you can control the imagination of people. 
Have you ever felt that a movie didn't live upto its book? Well, because that's the power of words.

Your imagination created a better movie in your head.

Tonight, let your readers have the same privilege. Reach the corners of their minds with your words.

Use #JustImagine

sanjana Bhardwaj

As writers you can control the imagination of people. Have you ever felt that a movie didn't live upto its book? Well, because that's the power of words. Your imagination created a better movie in your head. Tonight, let your readers have the same privilege. Reach the corners of their minds with your words. Use #justimagine #yqbaba #Collab #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #day17 #30daychallenge

read more
Showy people will be eliminated                                  from the showy world. As writers you can control the imagination of people. 
Have you ever felt that a movie didn't live upto its book? Well, because that's the power of words.

Tonight, let your readers have the same privilege. Reach the corners of their minds with your words.

Use #JustImagine

Sakshi Vashist

It scares me to think
Our lives could become
More mundane and sedentary
In a couple of years

Look at us now!

#reflections #sedentarylifestyle #scary #think #thinkingoutloud #justimagine

Shruthi U

As writers you can control the imagination of people. Have you ever felt that a movie didn't live upto its book? Well, because that's the power of words. Your imagination created a better movie in your head. Tonight, let your readers have the same privilege. Reach the corners of their minds with your words. Use #justimagine #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #day17 #30daychallenge

read more
What if it happens to you 
to meet a 20 years younger YOU? 
What will be the conversation 
between both of you?
 As writers you can control the imagination of people. 

Use #JustImagine

Shubhajit Sen

As writers you can control the imagination of people. Have you ever felt that a movie didn't live upto its book? Well, because that's the power of words. Your imagination created a better movie in your head. Tonight, let your readers have the same privilege. Reach the corners of their minds with your words. Use #justimagine #Collab #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #day17 #30daychallenge

read more
If there wasn't any fake promises
But only true commitments...
If there wasn't any betrays
But only trust gained...
If there wasn't any hurt
But only bonds getting stronger...

Just imagine how beautiful the world would be then...
 As writers you can control the imagination of people. 

Use #JustImagine

Darshan Blon

जब गुफ्तगू हुआ होगा ईश्वर और इंसान के बीच, तो कुछ ऐसा ही हुआ होगा....... ईश्वर बोले :ना बैर रख, ना राग रख ना रख मन में तु घृणा, स्नेह रख,सानिध्य रख बन एक दूजे का तु प्रेरणा!! इंसान बोला: #words #yqdidi #oneday #justimagine #argumentwithgod #smalltalks #atalkwithgod

read more
ईश्वर बोले: ना बैर रख, ना राग रख 
ना रख मन में तु घृणा, 
स्नेह रख,सानिध्य रख
बन एक दूजे का तु प्रेरणा!! 

इंसान बोला: ना बैर रखूँ? ना राग रखूँ? 
फिर जिऊंगा कैसे मैं? 
गर स्नेह और सानिध्य ही मात्र रखूँगा मैं 
तो सबसे बलवान कैसे बनूंगा मैं? 

ईश्वर बोले: इंसान है तु, नहीं शैतान! 
मेरा ही अक्स है तु ऐ नादान, 
बन्ना फिर क्यूँ है तुझे सबसे बलवान? 

इंसान बोला:
भगवान्! ज़रा बनके देख तु एक दफ़ा इंसान, 
जो आएगा धरती पर कभी तो जान पाएगा ये 
के तख्तों-ताकत पर अटकी है यहां सबकी जान! 

ईश्वर बोले: दो दिनों का तु है महमान, 
फिर किस बात पर यूँ करता है गुमान? 
त्यागना है चोला एकदिन तुझे 
क्यों है भला इस बात से अनजान?? 

इंसान बोला: कहने को तो-तु है भगवान्, 
तुझसे बना है धरती-आकाश 
तुझसे ही बनें हैं हम सब इंसान, 
पर समझ ना तु हमको नादान,
हँसते खेलते तेरे इस जहां को-
बना सकते हैं हम - पलभर में मसान!!  जब गुफ्तगू हुआ होगा ईश्वर और इंसान के बीच, तो कुछ ऐसा ही हुआ होगा....... 

ईश्वर बोले :ना बैर रख, ना राग रख 
ना रख मन में तु घृणा, 
स्नेह रख,सानिध्य रख
बन एक दूजे का तु प्रेरणा!! 

इंसान बोला:

Anand Nagada

#qoute2nd #justimagine #day17 #30daychallenge #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Following your passion 
instead of a girl.
Passionate people are rare,
Girls love rare things, 
Just like diamonds #qoute2nd
 #JustImagine 
#Day17 #30DayChallenge #Collab Challenge 

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagada

read more
If you follow your passion 
Instead of following a girl
In the madness of one-sided love,
The girls will follow you. As writers you can control the imagination of people. 

Use #JustImagine

KRUNAL JADAV

Just imagine,
       I opened the door lock. There was no one at the home. All went for one function, I couldn't go due to office work. Time was around 11:50pm of night. It was all dark in the home. I went towards switch board to turn on the lights. No switch was working, may be it was power down. But wait I saw on lights of neighbors. Something went wrong over here. I turned on torch in my cellphone. I moved forward in my house. I heard something from kitchen. I went for kitchen very slowly. I heard two persons talking to each other. My heart beats were getting faster with every step. It wasn't possible, there was only one entrance of home, Which was locked and only I had the key. I entered in kitchen, I saw no one in darkness. I saw some light on table. I went nearer, one candle was burning. Certainly all lights turned on. One big shout came from so many people behind me. That shout was: Surprise! Candle which was burning   with a cake. I certainly realised that it was 12am and it was my birthday. Another shout came from my near ones:happy birthday. They had removed fuse from switch board. And they had spare key of home which I was not aware of. #justimagine #30daychallenge #collab #yqbaba

Anand Nagda

#qoute2nd #justimagine #day17 #30daychallenge #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Following your passion 
instead of a girl.
Passionate people are rare,
Girls love rare things, 
Just like diamonds #qoute2nd
 #JustImagine 
#Day17 #30DayChallenge #Collab Challenge 

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
loader
Home