Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestgift Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestgift Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the best is yet to come meaning in hindi, the best is yet to come quotes, the best is yet to come meaning in marathi, yelling the best is yet to come, the best is yet to come meaning,

• 36 Followers
  • 37 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

26/365 Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and is undoubtedly my name
from my parents...
Haseena
a name that has defined my life and my attitude in moulding my personality... 26/365

Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The cake
At my first birthday away from my parents 
And father came carrying the cake! Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got.  #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Srimad Bhagwata.  Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ayesha Ansari

#bestgift life #Time

read more
The best gift you can present a person is your time #bestgift #life #time

Sadaf Wani

read more
The Unconditional Love Of Thine Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shweta Kushwaha

Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Pain #Good #bad #Gift #curse

read more
The pains...
I am going through
(They are also the worst curses*) Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#pain #good #bad #gift #curse

Batul Hafiji

#bestgift

read more
"memories"  #bestgift

Sunita Pathania

mute video

Ragini Mishra

Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #EKLAVYA

read more
is....
      My dream.....earlier with my eyes closed....

and now....with eyes wide open❤️ Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eklavya

Gaurav Dutta

Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #gauravdutta #Gift #BirthDay #BreakUp

read more
Breakup post of us on her Birthday. Happy Teddy Day. Teddies are mostly received as gifts. #Collab and reflect on the #bestgift you ever got.  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #gauravdutta #gift #birthday #breakup
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification