Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Gratitute Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Gratitute Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on gratitute, gratitude meaning in hindi, gratitude meaning in urdu, gratitude meaning in english, gratitude meaning in marathi,

• 10 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Tangsram Sangma

Nivedita Adhikari

Instead of complaining and crying over the things that we don't have, why not be mindful and grateful for the things that we have. It will make our life much simpler and we will be happier than ever. #gratefulheart #gratitute #countyourblessings #life #yqbaba #yqquotes #musings

Aamir Qais AnZar

Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone. That makes life fair 😊 Simple isn't it... Thodi dhoop hai sab ka hissa...thode dara hai sab ka hissa...Ae dil to kyon rota hai sabke sath aise he hota hai.. Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #MyPositiveThought and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. • Must use hashtags #aestheticthoughts • The quote MUST look aesthetically pleasing. • It shouldn't ruin the beauty of this beautiful background in any fo #anotherone #supremegod #Gratitute #supremepower #almightygod #AlmightyKing

read more
You Are Here to Gratify Two; 
First is your own-self & Another One is The Almighty.

If you only Appease Yourself then you can't make it with SUPREME POWER & to content Him you have to pacify Everybody Else in the best of Your Possibility, your Family, Neighbours, society & The Country. Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone. 
That makes life fair 😊 Simple isn't it... Thodi dhoop hai sab ka hissa...thode dara hai sab ka hissa...Ae dil to kyon rota hai sabke sath aise he hota hai..

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #MyPositiveThought and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 
• Must use hashtags #aestheticthoughts  
• The quote MUST look aesthetically pleasing. 
• It shouldn't ruin the beauty of this beautiful background in any fo

uvsays

#uvsays #mtv_1117 #Dhanteras #Gratitute thankyouuniverse🤗🤗🤗🥰😘😘😘😘🧘🏼‍♀️🥰🥰🥰🇮🇳🦚🧘🏼‍♀️✍️🙏🏻

read more
जब कोई व्यक्ति आपके समक्ष कोई 
समस्या रखता है तब वो आप पर ईश्वर 
जैसा ही विश्वास रखता है।
मैंने ईश्वर तो नहीं देखा परन्तु अनुभव 
कई बार किया है !
🤗🤗🤗
आज उन सभी का हृदय के अंतिम तल से 
आभार व्यक्त करता हूँ  जिन्होंने मुझे ऐसे 
ईश्वरीय दर्शन दिए हैं।
🙇🙇🙇
आपको धनतेरस की बहुत बहुत हार्दिक 
शुभकामनाएं !
ईश्वर आपके जीवन को स्वस्थ, समृद्ध 
और  प्रकाशवान बनाये।
💥🎁💥🎁💥🎁💥

©uvsays #uvsays
#mtv_1117
#Dhanteras 
#gratitute
#thankyouuniverse🤗🤗🤗🥰😘😘😘😘🧘🏼‍♀️🥰🥰🥰🇮🇳🦚🧘🏼‍♀️✍️🙏🏻

Mehwish Wakeel

START
 EVERY DAY
WITH AN 
ATTITUDE
OF
GRATITUDE. #Morning #Gratitute #posotive_vibes

Shiwalika_SSS

नमन है वीर बलिदानियों को,निःस्वार्थ राष्ट्राभक्ति को नमन है।
कर्तव्यलीन ब्रहमलीन हुई जो परमार्थ,आत्मशक्ति को नमन है।। #corona #coronawarriors #shaheed #Police #devendrachadravanshi #yashvantpaal  #gratitute #nozotonews #Nozotohindi

Harshita Dawar

Deepali dp

you are not with me still with me.
how do you manage to love me so much 
or do i love you so deep that i find you 
every time i am completely just me..... #mojzamiracle #deepalidp #sprituality #god #gratitute #love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification