Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WakeUpGirls Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WakeUpGirls Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wake up love quotes, wake bholi si ladki hai, breakup in love is wake up in life, wake me up, life is too short quotes to wake up with regrets,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Aashi Kaurd

#WakeUpGirls i know he loves you and you love him! but if he emotionally attacks you just to have sex with him even when you don't want to!! literally against your choice!! than you are the biggest fool!! he is not the one to be blamed you are! . Ask him would he be okay with if someone does that with her sister! suddenly he'll become the biggest mard you've even known! .. than sisters why do you forget that you are also someone's sister? !! . he'll say "baby hum protection use kar lenge" !! i #threatless

read more
Arrey, kamaqkl ladkiyo!
Uska pyar tumhe jaan/babu se kab Bazaru bana dega tumhe pata bhi nahi chalega. #WakeUpGirls
i know he loves you and you love him! but if he emotionally attacks you just to have sex with him even when you don't want to!! literally against your choice!! than you are the biggest fool!! he is not the one to be blamed you are! 
Ask him would he be okay with if someone does that with her sister! suddenly he'll become the biggest mard you've even known! .. than sisters why do you forget that you are also someone's sister? !!
he'll say "baby hum protection use kar lenge" !! i

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification