Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ificouldpaint Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ificouldpaint Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifif v o d, ifixit india, ifim business school, ifififif remix, ifi techsolutions,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Fairy Lights

Happy Holi! :) Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ificouldpaint #Holi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbab #Happiness #Holi

read more
Sky Blue
The colour of familiarity
For both
Me and you— % & Happy Holi! :)

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ificouldpaint #holi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbab #happiness #holi

Sonia Dey

Happy Holi! :) Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ificouldpaint #Holi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dark blue, resembling one 
we used to see in cartoons,
then night would be more 
friendly and magnificent.  Happy Holi! :)

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ificouldpaint #holi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

Happy Holi! :) Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ificouldpaint #Holi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would like to give the colour of the rainbow just to notify the world peace. Happy Holi! :)

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
The same black with white but I would give a long last colour for a long night. Happy Holi! :)

Aditi Mishra

read more
Pink.. Happy Holi! :)

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
The same Grey color
I don't step into someone's 
Personal life to change them Happy Holi! :)

Celeste Fawn

If I could paint my thoughts-
They’d be a tangle of roads going in every direction
with no signs to help make them anymore clear.

If I could paint my intentions-
It’d be a jar overflowing with post-it notes
next to a nearly empty jar labeled “Done”.

If I could paint my words-
They would be stuck in my throat like a cork.
hands like claws digging into my neck.

If I could paint my worth-
It’d be a thrift store tag pinned to a chipped mug,
marked down three times and collecting dust

If I could paint my dreams-
It'd be a deep blue ocean that spanned edge to edge.
Alive with its flow, urging me to dive in.

(Rough draft) #ificouldpaint

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification