Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kindOfLove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kindOfLove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about powerlessness/now/prevailing/a/seems/kind/the/be/to/of/mood rearrange, the same kind of different as me, i am one of a kind meaning in hindi, love keeps us kind, simile to kind,

• 32 Followers
  • 32 Stories

anjali varshney

Resma __ khan

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 27. What's your #kindOfLove? Let us know by writing a #lovepoem. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is nowhere to be found
It shows complete 
sincerity, commitment
and is a pillar of strength 
but it becomes 
deeply disrespectful 
when you commit fraud with me Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 27.

What's your #kindoflove? Let us know by writing a #lovepoem. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Divyani Choudhary

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 27. What's your #kindOfLove? Let us know by writing a #lovepoem. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
           Like.

My kind of love is rare.
As it has grown up with you
since our childhood.
It lives only for you.
It will live forever you. Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 27.

What's your #kindoflove? Let us know by writing a #lovepoem. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
Platonic… Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 27.

Chitra Iyer

read more
Like my favourite bhelpuri, made as per my taste when I miss me, as per your taste when you miss me with the right kinda spiciness, giving a feeling of being satiated yet craving for the same soon after.. Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 27.

Gautam_Anand

read more
The Body is for comfort of the eyes;
I am relaxed; I have a relationship with your soul Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 27.

Rasmeet Bhatia

read more
Like a hand knitted sweater in the world of jackets,
Like a radio in the world of smart phones,
Like a love letter in the world of social media messages,
Like the smell of rain in the world of cologne,
And like the moonlight in the world of flashlights... Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 27.

Gita Khanna

read more

My kind

My kind of love
It's rooted in 
The quiet of understanding
Respecting your space
Allowing time to cement 
Our bonds quietly but steadily
With each passing day
It's gentle breeze 
Playing with your tresses.. 
Soft and gentle.. 
 Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 27.

Gayathri

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 27. What's your #kindOfLove? Let us know by writing a #lovepoem. :) #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #littlethings Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Small little things
Giving unexpected happiness 
And also unexpected sadness Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 27.

What's your #kindoflove? Let us know by writing a #lovepoem. :) #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #littlethings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification