Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worthwaitingfor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worthwaitingfor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love alone is worth the fight lyrics, love alone is worth the fight, fall in love with someone who matches your worth, zindagi worth hai vyarth nahi in hindi, is true love worth waiting for,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Biswas

Collab and share what’s #worthwaitingfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#worthwaitingfor

read more
to get a job and
to fulfill all my dreams. Collab and share what’s #worthwaitingfor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#worthwaitingfor

Springblossoms

The strength of my worth waiting is trust on you🙏🌟❤ This single ray of trust keeps the waiting alive. #worthwaitingfor #challengeaccepted #yqbaba #Trust #Happiness love life #honesty

read more
The only thing worth waiting for is
Your accomplishment completing
My half filled soul.
Seeing you walking through the
Valleys towards the shine 
Of enchantment.
My smile blooms with beauty
Waiting more to absorb your sunshine
In depth; the wait condenses more
By feeling your flattering 
Colourful and joyous wings
That is eager to explore 
Each component of universe.
Your spilling of innocent hues
Enhances my worth waiting.
 The strength of my worth waiting is trust on you🙏🌟❤
This single ray of trust keeps the waiting alive. 
#worthwaitingfor #challengeaccepted #yqbaba #trust #happiness #love #life #honesty

Sweety PIe💚

Stop waiting for someone to 
come into your life to save you 
and make you see your worth...
Certain destination we are 
meant to reach alone... 
No one can make you reach 
that place  you were absolutely 
in love with who you are... #343 #hiral #worthwaitingfor #selfmotivation #destination #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination... T

Giftsy Dorcas

Collab and share what’s #worthwaitingfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayqbaba #giftsydorcas

read more
 On a cold day Chai and samosa😋
On a hot day Lassi or icecream 😋
Of course it's food on any given day... Collab and share what’s #worthwaitingfor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yqbaba #giftsydorcas

shefa tahreen

Collab and share what’s #worthwaitingfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqtales #worthwaitingfor #theunspokenmystry

read more
  'The Destination' you are designed for.. Collab and share what’s #worthwaitingfor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqtales  #worthwaitingfor #theunspokenmystry

Dr. Sumayya Hasan

Collab and share what’s #worthwaitingfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #PARENTS #Success #Emotions #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqdidi

read more
The day your parents can mention your name infront of everyone with pride in their voice and eyes filled with emotions that they are the reason of your success, they are successful in making you great in the world of eyes, the constant hardwork of that two souls made you the one who you are today and that moment is worth to wait for. Collab and share what’s #worthwaitingfor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #parents #success #emotions #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqdidi

Suchismita Sengupta

Collab and share what’s #worthwaitingfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Collab #Food #Home #hostel

read more
Homemade food...
Murmured the Hostel Kid Collab and share what’s #worthwaitingfor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #collab #food #home #hostel

Batul Hafiji

is time! Coz God gives you the right thing at the right time...Be patient, keep the faith!  #worthwaitingfor

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Sometimes when you meet new people in life you think that why you didn't met this person earlier.. 
How nice it would have been 
if you had met them before..  
but that's life.. 
good things don't happen 
here easily.. 
and when they happen 
it's all worth waiting for❤️🤞 #sometimes #people #rightperson #specialperson #love #great #life #worthwaitingfor

sanjana ranjan

Collab and share what’s #worthwaitingfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To make happy my parents one day. Collab and share what’s #worthwaitingfor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification