tags

Best nojotopic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best nojotopic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 67 Followers
  • 211 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"छाई है घन-घोर घटा जिसमें जाकर चाँद छुपा मद्धम मध्दम चलती ये हवा ना जाने कितने राज़ छुपा क्यों शांत सा बैठ गया है सागर भी कोई बात छुपा ना जाने किसके डर से तारा आसमान में जा छुपा"

छाई है घन-घोर घटा
जिसमें जाकर चाँद छुपा
मद्धम मध्दम चलती ये हवा
ना जाने कितने राज़ छुपा
क्यों शांत सा बैठ गया है
सागर भी कोई बात छुपा
ना जाने किसके डर से
तारा आसमान में जा छुपा

#nitkikalam #nitekwriter #Shayari #kavita #nojoto #nojotoshayari #nojotopic #Nature #Feeling #Love

17 Love

"Happiness starts ending when you starts finding in others."

Happiness starts ending
when you starts finding in others.

#khagendra #Love #Care #Strong #likeforlike #nojotopic #nojotoshare #nojotolike

17 Love
2 Share

"Half of the Indians judge NathuRam Godse because he murdered Gandhi. I believe maximum Indians who hate Godse because he was the murder. But can anyone explain me- who was responsible for the Partition ( India and Pakistan ) , who was responsible for the death of 2,000,000 people during partition. Who was the responsible for the dispute of Jammu and Kashmir, who was the responsible for the India- China dispute. Who was responsible that Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel did not become Prime Minister after getting 4 votes out of 5. Who was responsible for the hanging of Saheed Bhagwat Singh. Last but not least Who was responsible that Netaji Shubhash chandra Bose had to keep his life secret. GODSE killed a man and people get crazy. If Godse was wrong then Ghandi was also wrong If you judge Godse for his last act, you should watch Gandhi's last act too."

Half of the Indians judge NathuRam Godse because he murdered Gandhi. I believe maximum Indians who hate Godse because he was the murder.
But can anyone explain me-
who was responsible for the Partition ( India and Pakistan ) , 
who was responsible for the death of 2,000,000 people during partition. 
Who was the responsible for the dispute of Jammu and Kashmir,
who was the responsible for the India- China dispute.
Who was responsible that Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel did not become Prime Minister after getting 4 votes out of 5.
Who was responsible for the hanging of Saheed Bhagwat Singh.
Last but not least Who was responsible that Netaji Shubhash chandra Bose had to keep his life secret.

GODSE killed a man and people get crazy.
If Godse was wrong then Ghandi was also wrong 
If you judge Godse for his last act, you should watch Gandhi's last act too.

#khagendra #nojotopic #nojotoshare #nojotolike #nojotohindi #Like

28 Love
1 Share

"I am not afraid of losing you, I am afraid that I will not be able to love anyone after losing you."

I am not afraid of losing you,
I am afraid that I will not be able to love anyone after losing you.

#Proud_Moment #khagendra #nojotopic #nojotoshare #nojotolike #nojotohindi #Hindi #Like #Like4like

14 Love

"Ice cream make me believe That things are awesome and beautiful at their own time, If you get them before or after the time it will be tasteless."

Ice cream make me believe 
That things are awesome and beautiful at their own time,
If you get them before or after the time it will  be tasteless.

#Proud_Moment #khagendra #nojotopic #nojotoshare #nojotolike #nojotoenglish #Likeforlike #Like

23 Love