Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best parasites Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best parasites Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about parasites meaning in hindi, parasites meaning in english, parasites in human body, parasites meaning in marathi, parasites in humans,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Banarasi..

#TiTLi #parasites Society Life #Faith #Quote #thought Parul Yadav Puja Udeshi R.K sagar हिमांशु Kulshreshtha राधे किशोरी पाराशर Banjara R K Mishra " सूर्य " Pooja Sonia Anand पथिक.. Raj Guru अभिलाष द्विवेदी (अकेला ) एक अनपढ़ शायर sana naaz Rajesh Arora भारत सोनी _इलेक्ट्रिशियन सूत्रधार (अन)ऑफिशियल AKS Sethi Ji sing with gayatri poonam atrey Blissful Bihari Blissful Bihari कवि संतोष बड़कुर Sunita Pathania Chouhan Saab Akshita Maurya

read more
mute video

Siyabonga Zuma

Image cred: Google #parasites please get out of #mysight your #presence is #Detrimental to my #mentalHealth against my #Right #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
Parasites; please do me a favour
And get out of my sight. 
Your transience nature is an inconvenience,
Paralyzing my thoughts,
Violating my rights.

Making me sulk by sucking my blood, 
Thinking that it's your flavour, 
Thinking that it's your right. 
No, that's a paralyzed thought, it ain't right.
You making me paraplegic. 
You not even being apologetic.

Tick, you making me bleed.
Get of my skin, I'm pleading with you.
Tick tock, walk away please.
Your presence is detrimental
To my mental health. Image cred: Google
#parasites please get out of #mysight your #presence is #detrimental to my #mentalhealth  against my #right
#yqbaba #yqtales

Siyabonga Zuma

Parasites:

Parasites! Please do me a favour and get out of my sight.
Your transience nature is an inconvenience
paralyzing my thoughts, violating my rights.

Making me sulk by sucking my blood
Thinking that it's your flavour
Thinking that it's your right.
No, that's a paralyzed thought
It ain't right.

Tick, you making me bleed.
Get off my skin, I'm pleading with you.
Tick tock, walk away please.
Your presence is detrimental
To my mental health. #parasites 
#yqbaba 
#yqtales

Shweta Gupta

#Collab Challenge Write your version of: #walkingdead #parasites #host #yqbaba #quoteliners Have a fabulous Friday! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Some people posses to be the host of the parasite but actually they are parasites who are surviving on you!! #Collab Challenge 

Write your version of:
#WalkingDead #parasites #host #yqbaba #quoteliners

Have a fabulous Friday!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

A Poem From My Diary

Memories makes you laugh sometime but also it hurts the most.I wrote this at the same time. If you have been able to connect yourself to this, then you deserve congratulations. #Memories #parasites #sight #poem

read more
Memories are like parasites,
Eats you from the inside till you die.
It is never visible at first sight,
It is too late before you realize.

©A Poem From My Diary Memories makes you laugh sometime but also it hurts the most.I wrote this at the same time. If you have been able to connect yourself to this, then you deserve congratulations. 
#Memories #parasites #sight

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification