Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pastmistakes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pastmistakes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about past love quotes, past life quotes, past and future quotes, the past movie, sultan baby ko bass pasand hai,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anmol Singh

I wish time travel could real #yqbaba thoughts #pastmistakes #solutionforlife

read more
Sometimes the only way to move forward to revisit the things in your past that were holding you back, you have to deal with head on , no matter how scary they may be , because once we do , you ll see that you can go further than you ever imagined  I wish time travel could real #yqbaba  #thoughts  #pastmistakes #solutionforlife

Anmol Singh

I wish time travel could real #yqbaba thoughts #pastmistakes #solutionforlife

read more
Sometimes the only way to move forward to revisit the things in your past that were holding you back, you have to deal with head on , no matter how scary they may be , because once we do , you ll see that you can go further than you ever imagined  I wish time travel could real #yqbaba  #thoughts  #pastmistakes #solutionforlife

Priyanka Rathod

May be this was fate 
telling him that 
we don't belong together.
May be it was time 
to move on and leave 
the past in the past.
May be this was for the best. #moveon #pastmistakes #writer #life #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

cressy adoline

#pastmistakes #learningfromlife Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzgoodthings

read more
You are open to every
Situation, leaving your 
Past back! #pastmistakes
#learningfromlife

Hello Resties!❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍

Akshit Ojha

तेरे चेहरे को अपने लबों के पास जब ले आता हूं ,
धड़कनें बढ़ जाती है, सांसों के साथ जब ले आता हूं, जैसी मदहोशियाँ गूँजती हैं तेरे नजरों के एहसास से,  तन बदन जल जाता है तेरे होने के लिहाज से,

तुझसे लिपटकर तेरे आगोश में यूं खो जाता हूं 
अक्सर मैं तेरे बालों के नीचे सो जाता हूं
 तेरी आंखों में आंखें डाल कर ,तेरे चेहरे पर हाथ और हाथों से जुल्फे हटा कर, तुझे जी भर के यूं देखता हूं ,ऐसा लगता है इस सर्द रातों में तुझे अलाव की तरह सेंकता हूं
 तेरे करीब आने से अजब सी उमड़ मचती है
 वो तेरा काला लिबास छूते ही तू हंस पड़ती है 
फिर तेरे लबों को जो छूने होठों से चाहता हूं
 मेरा ख्वाब टूट जाता है ,मेरा ख्वाब टूट जाता है।। #imagination #pastlife #pastmemories #pastmistakes #pastdays

Obasa Ayomide

I munch on my past and excrete it, only for me to start the regurgitation process. #pastmemories #pastlife #pastispast #pastmistakes

SUPROTIM DEY

#বর্তমানে_বিশ্বাসী #pastmistakes #i_am_lost_in_someone #idontcarepast #you_and_me #you_r_my_heart #you_r_my_present you❤️❤️❤️ #Red #Love

read more
তোমার অতীতের রাস্তায় আমি হাঁটতে যাবো না।
   আমি তো "আজকের তুমি-কে" ভালোবেসেছি,,
   "আগের তুমি তো" অন্য কারোর ছিলে।।

✍️ সুপ্রতিম দে

©SUPROTIM DEY #বর্তমানে_বিশ্বাসী #pastmistakes #i_am_lost_in_someone #idontcarepast #you_and_me #you_r_my_heart  #you_r_my_present #you❤️❤️❤️ 

#Red

Saurabh Singham

जिंदगी मे आगे बढ़ने के लिये सबसे जरुरी हैं की आप अपने पीछे की हुई गलतीयों को ना दुहराते हुये उस से सिख ले....

©Saurabh Singham #upscmotivation #Life #pastmistakes 
#BooksBestFriends

Manish Tilokani

My mentor "Our mistakes are the best mentors
because it teaches you the best lesson and allow you to not to repeat your past mistakes...." #mymentor
#pastmistakes
#mentor

AbhiPriya

#pastmistakes

read more
If got an chance....i would love to control my anger. #Pastmistakes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification