Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best himandher Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best himandher Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love poems for him from the heart, i love you and i miss you quotes for him, thank you and i love you quotes for him, love and miss you quotes for him, how to make him miss you and love you more,

• 14 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyanka Rathod

MY love is YOUR love
YOUR love is MY love 
I don't know what the FUTURE will hold for US but I wanna SPEND as much as TIME as I can with HIM.... #lovequote #futurethoughts #writer #himandher #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Sakshi Vashist

Read all in the series of #cloudpoetry #cloud #poemsforher #himandher

read more
You seem like those clouds
Easy to see
Hard to reach 

Read all in the series of #cloudpoetry 

#cloud #poemsforher #himandher

RituRaj Gupta

मुझमें नशा और ग़हरा जाता है,
उनका यूँ हाथों को छू जाना । #चाय #chailover #padhnelikhnewale #गेरुआँ #himandher  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Juhi Gupte

Giftsy Dorcas

♥️ #yqbaba love #himandher #yqdiary #yqlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ravi Prajapati #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

read more
His fingers reach out to hold her, but it's vain,
Like him his phone's battery is about to drain. ♥️
#yqbaba  #love #himandher #yqdiary #yqlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ravi Prajapati #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

Bad Poet

*What happened to us* Walking down the street, I get glimpses of you in my memories. You are right there back in time. Young, beautiful, magical and surreal. I walk and see these strangers doing their own things. In moments like these, I don't know why, but I like to wonder what happened to us. Just like that Brazil vs Germany game in world cup, 1-7, it was similar between you and me. It was shock at first. Then upset and rage. Goals kept barging in. Soon it was disbelief and tears. And by the #musings #himandher #whathappened #badpoet #halsey #geazy #crossmyheart

read more
In this grave of us,
it's me and me only.
been dead for years now, love,
but still I'm dying slowly.

(caption) *What happened to us*

Walking down the street, I get glimpses of you in my memories. You are right there back in time. Young, beautiful, magical and surreal. I walk and see these strangers doing their own things. In moments like these, I don't know why, but I like to wonder what happened to us.

Just like that Brazil vs Germany game in world cup, 1-7, it was similar between you and me. It was shock at first. Then upset and rage. Goals kept barging in. Soon it was disbelief and tears. And by the

Dhruv Kayasth

He's getting ready for the date, Dinner Reservations and Flowers ready.

Should I tell him?

Maggi and Chocolates work better for her than those. #flower #yqbaba #himandher #chocolate #dinner

Santhanamullai Mohan

In this world of Harley Davidson, Ducatis
Limousines and sedans
You are my lovely bycicle
Ages old but priceless like gold
Ancient yet constant
Our daily meets resembles my first ride
Electric shocks and feeling warm
Throbbing my heart.
My forever. You can never be replaced.

You are my constant cycle.
 #youaremyconstant #constants #foreverlove #lovequote #himandher #youaremyeverything

Shipra Kaushik

I'm writing a msg ...
I can't dare to press send... 
my heart says send it
my mind says don't
I'm in a confusing state ....
i want to know
have uh been well
please don't take stress so much... 

i want to be your side ...
but situations makes us apart... #dariya #himandher #justathought

Shipra Kaushik

It's me who writes

But you gave me

those heartless feelings.... #himandher #heartless #dariya #shayara #shipra_imaginations

Shipra Kaushik

They said "Move On"

But  "How" ???

Hello I'm asking you ☝️ 
 #yqtales #himandher #baba #society #hatestories
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification