Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nato Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nato Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is the purpose of nato 10, what does nato stand for 30, nato in hindi 260, 5.56 nato ammo for sale 50, members of nato,

• 15 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Kai

Panic in China after this move by NATO Credit for this video goes to the world affair. #worldaffairs #News #china #nato #India #viral #treanding #viral_video

read more

SHIRSENDU KARMAKAR

#nato #News

read more

SumitGaurav2005

Ankit

Ukraine: We will get the full support from NATO against Russian Aggression?

NATO: NA TO! #NATO #ukraine #russia #ww3 #yqbaba

KhaultiSyahi

nipun dixit

I stand with Ukraine. I pray for their civilians, their army. ❤️❤️ The world has lost too many people in history. To repeat something like that is just foolish. All wars are same no matter which countries are fighting it out, consequences remain same. Every life snuffed out by Putin's fraticides will be a shard discarded from what's left of his shrinking world. #Russia #peace #War #Save #Civilians #ukraine #nato

read more
.   .   . I stand with Ukraine.
I pray for their civilians, their army. ❤️❤️

The world has lost too many people in history.
To repeat something like that is just foolish.
All wars are same no matter which countries are fighting it out, consequences remain same.

Every life  snuffed out by Putin's  fraticides will be a shard discarded from what's left of his shrinking world.

nipun dixit

I stand with Ukraine. I pray for their civilians, their army. ❤️❤️ The world has lost too many people in history. To repeat something like that is just foolish. All wars are same no matter which countries are fighting it out, consequences remain same. Every life snuffed out by Putin's fraticides will be a shard discarded from what's left of his shrinking world. #Russia #peace #War #Save #Civilians #ukraine #nato

read more
.   .   . I stand with Ukraine.
I pray for their civilians, their army. ❤️❤️

The world has lost too many people in history.
To repeat something like that is just foolish.
All wars are same no matter which countries are fighting it out, consequences remain same.

Every life  snuffed out by Putin's  fraticides will be a shard discarded from what's left of his shrinking world.

Ashish Deshmukh

शमशीरे पिघलनी चाहिए पहले पिघाले कौन 
एकदुसरे की ओर देखकर सभी हो जाते मौन 

#ukrain #russia #nato #warsawpact #denuclearization #worldpeace

Different societies and civilizations are interconnected and organized by deterrence amongst each other at some level...so eternal peace is a myth...

©Ashish Deshmukh #war #worldpeace #denuclearization

KhaultiSyahi

"We have guided missiles and misguided men. Like the
rich man of old, we have foolishly minimized the internal
of our lives and maximized the external. We have
absorbed life in livelihood. We will not find peace in our
generation until we learn anew that a man's life consists
not in the abundance of the things which he possesses,
but in those inner treasures of the spirit which "no thief
can approach, neither moth corrupt."
- Martin Luther King Jr

©KhaultiSyahi #nato