Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Violinist Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Violinist Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best violinist in the world 2018, best violinist 2018, best violinist, kohei violinist age, famous violinist male,

• 5 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Giftsy Dorcas

the mean violinist
has no other means 
to mean her mellow

and for us
our means
to escape
this mean world
is meaning our words

unfortunately 
we all don't tend 
to mean what we mean 
and so end up being mean. #yqbaba  #newwritersclub #mean #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with faiz ahmad 
#giftsydorcas #collabgdoc #violinist #yqcollab

Shraddha Sonkar | ARTIST |

Hey friends I hope you all doing great. today in this art video I am drawing a portrait of 9 year oid girl violinist @karolina_protsenko few days before I saw her video she playing violin on the street #despacito song and that moment I became her fan. the way she play violin flawlessly, full confidence, I forgot everything for few minutes........ so I decided to make a portrait of her. I hope you all going to enjoy this beautiful portrait drawing Please like, share and subscribe us -- htt #Drawing #Sketch #Violinist #artistian3 #artistShraddhaSonkar #drawingofportrait #Karolinaprotsenko #girlviolinist #trendingon1 #portrait

read more
Hey friends I hope you all doing great. 
today in this art video I am drawing a portrait of 9 year oid girl violinist @karolina_protsenko
 few days before I saw her video she playing violin on the street #despacito song 
and that moment I became her fan. the way she play violin flawlessly, full confidence, 
I forgot everything for few minutes........ so I decided to make a portrait of her. 
I hope you all going to enjoy this beautiful portrait drawing

Please like, share and subscribe  us -- htt

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Love Me Again, #NESCAFE #Basement Ever heard a female drummer, TablaPlayer, #Violinist and #pianist spin their magic?  For the first time ever in the history of #PakistaniMusic , NESCAFE Basement presents to you an all female ensemble to enchant you with the cover of John Newman's "Love Me Again"  Sounds interesting

read more
Love Me Again, #NESCAFE #Basement 
 Ever heard a female #drummer, #TablaPlayer, #Violinist and #pianist spin their magic? 

For the first time ever in the history of #PakistaniMusic , NESCAFE Basement presents to you an all female ensemble to enchant you with the cover of John Newman's "Love Me Again" 

Sounds interesting

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification