Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moonandstars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moonandstars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about meaning love you to the moon and back, will love you to the moon and back, sayings love you to the moon and back, i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, i love you to the moon and back quotes,

• 18 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Sunita Pathania

#Raat #Night #sunitapathania #Beauty #moonandstars #inspirationalquotes #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish PRIYANK SHRIVASTAVA 'अरमान' Ravi vibhute Urvashi Kapoor Lalit Saxena Mili Saha hardik Mahajan Puja Udeshi Suresh Gulia Sethi Ji poonam atrey Sita Prasad Jonee Saini sana naaz @Dil_E_Nadan Amol M. Bodke kk_jazbaat narendra bhakuni Dr Anoop कवि संतोष बड़कुर Bhavana kmishra Anil Ray अभिलाष द्विवेदी (अकेला ) एक अनपढ़ शायर Jugal Kisओर Adarsh S Kumar Kirti Pandey R K Mishra " सूर्य " Poon #Thoughts

read more

Dr Manju Juneja

Mayuri Mhatre

Priyanka Rathod

He was so busy in counting stars that he forget to notice... moon is still waiting for him.
And he left the moon alone, empty and broken... #moonandstars #leftbehind #writer #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove

Priyanka Rathod

One day he will fall for someone
But if his current gf breaks his heart
like he does to his ex gf...
Than he Will realise he lost 
his moon while counting the stars ........... #moonandstars #playboydiaries #life #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Srishti Yadav

Let's catch the dreams 
on the other side 
through a secret door. 
Dreams, that the Moon 
showers on us every night 
along  with the stars,
On those who wait
with severity for the dusk to come
&
They fall In love with the
Illuminance of the dusk.

#yqbaba #illumination #dreams #catchup #moonandstars #severity #dusk #infinity

Ashmita Saha

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzsocloseyet #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #moonandstars

read more
like the moon and the stars... Hello Resties! ❤
Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

#rzsocloseyet #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #midnightthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #moonandstars

Apeksha Kadam

Yet so far they are!😐 #sofar #moonandstars

read more
You are so far from me
Out of my reach
But still visible 
To my naked eyes 
Like the moon 
And the stars 
So close they seem
Yet so far they are Yet so far they are!😐
#sofar #moonandstars

sunsets were enough
to remember you
but moon and stars
gave new definition of love
to my ever trapped heart. Sunsets were always a ritual🖤
#somerandomthoughts #nighttales #kratisha #baithebaithebasyounhi #sunsetsremind #moonandstars #kindalove

Best things in life!❤️ Pic credit : Pinterest!💜 #shestories #teamaurora #kratisha #moonandstars #musicandcoffee #versesthatbleed #yqbaba #yqbestenglishquotes

read more
Having
A cup of coffee.
Star studded night sky.
Moon adorning the pearl necklace.
Music resonating with vibes.
Ink to concoct stories.
Peace to calm down all the chaos.

She found herself amidst
Love, Warmth, Life And Beauty.
Along with Courage 
To let darkness make her shine. Best things in life!❤️

Pic credit : Pinterest!💜
#shestories #teamaurora #kratisha #moonandstars #musicandcoffee #versesthatbleed #yqbaba #yqbestenglishquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification