Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamyetto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamyetto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, wilłiam h brown, wilłiam and kate, iam meaning in tamil, iam meaning in telugu,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales

read more
Learn how to act smart...  #Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales

Sweet Sour

#Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #imthebest #discoverme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Discover the Best in me!! #Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto
#imthebest
#discoverme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

#Collab and share what you’re yet to do. Aao re panga le liya hai😝 #yqsayyed #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                    urgently Finish my chores,
But I carelessly while away my time.
My mother is livid at me and shouts,
But her voice and snarls aren't worth a dime.
Playfully I stare at my phone and text,
My father stares at me as I am into crime.
My brothers are out playing ball or cricket, 
But I move on the sofa as if I were a slime. 
Girls have no freedom nowadays it seems, 
And now I can't even scrub the grime. 
I have important things to attend on my phone, 
Why can't I fidget on my phone in the day time?
I won't raise my head and leave the phone, 
 even if it is past my bed time. 👎

#Collab and share what you’re yet to do. 
Aao re panga le liya hai😝
#yqsayyed
#iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbabaquotes #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
learn the art
of untying every single 
knot,related.. #Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbabaquotes 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Write my best quote
I am yet to tell you
The best story. 
As it is said
Genius people take time, 
So my genius story will take time... #Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

#Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Accept fakers wearing mask of reals
Smiling and thanking 
To be chosen to make me
Wise...  #Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Thiru

read more
make ready to meet friends 
and daughters.  #Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
reach the goals I have set for
myself. #Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

#Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sourajita #sour_collab #lovewithouthim #microtale

read more
                     find about the existence of true love and yet not confuse it to be a muse!  #Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
#sourajita #sour_collab #lovewithouthim #microtale

Shail Raghuvanshi

#Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqmuse #Closure #Freedom

read more
come to terms with your loss!
That you let me go knowing that I might never come back.

I am yet to realize fully what a fool 
I had been believing in something that never really existed.

I am yet to celebrate a closure that was long awaited, a life free from conditional want and unwarranted worry.

I am yet to celebrate Me! #Collab and share what you’re yet to do. #iamyetto #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqmuse 
#closure 
#freedom
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification