Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thoughtlessthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thoughtlessthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Blue Butterfly

I took a piece of white paper 
and sat down to write 
How i felt about my life.
But, I could not manage 
Even after hours of thoughtful pondering. 
Failing miserabily to describe it in words
I kept it aside, fully blank and empty.

Later I realised 
Could I have described it,
Anything;
better than this ?
'Empty' PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #peppeboy #emptyness #thoughtlessthoughts #lost

First Last

The excuse is always temporary and it becomes a permanent resident for those who don't even think of a well-balanced life is more important than becomes thoughtless. As long as your mind is thoughtful, so long you look pretty cool. (Repeat it again & again, till it becomes your part of imagination!) Life is still pretty & quite easy to maintain. We sometimes attempt to explain the deed by saying that success is a matter of fate, before reaching the end, it's kind of inability; thoughtless opi #Quote #Path #patience #moveon #notquitetheend #restartpoem #thoughtlessthoughts

read more
As long as your mind is thoughtful, 
So long you are going through your 
Own path; so you look pretty cool. The excuse is always temporary and it becomes a permanent resident for those who don't even think of a well-balanced life is more important than becomes thoughtless.

As long as your mind is thoughtful, so long you look pretty cool. (Repeat it again & again, till it becomes your part of imagination!)

Life is still pretty & quite easy to maintain.

We sometimes attempt to explain the deed by saying that success is a matter of fate, before reaching the end, it's kind of inability; thoughtless opi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification