Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thatday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thatday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love to hona hi tha, wo bhi ek daur tha ye bhi ek daur hai lyrics, dilon ko bandha tha humne rishton ki dor se lyrics, pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai,

• 11 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vibha Saroj

That day she left without saying a word.
That day he listened everything she wanted to say. #thatday
#shortstory
#yqbaba

CM Chaitanyaa

Forgotten 

I have forgotten, 
That day, 
When, I met to myself...  #yqbaba #yqspecial #yqpoetry #forgottenpoem #myself #yqbabachallenge #yqenglish #thatday

CM Chaitanyaa

ना खुशी थी ना गम था,
बस मन का एक भ्रम था,
चाहा तो बहुत कुछ था ज़िंदगी में,
पर, उस दिन का आ जाना भी क्या कम था...  #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqquotes #happiness #sadness #confusion #desire #thatday

CM Chaitanyaa

If that day comes when you will forget the debts of others,
Similarly, others will also do the same with you...  #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #debts #act #forgetness #thatday #reality

Bindu Manchikalapudi

Oh🙆, I think quarantine got me the break up feels🤦 exactly like Arijit Singh songs. #Bindu #b #day #thatday #BreakUp love life #feels

read more
That day💔

The day when we're separated. A very usual day turned out to be the worst day of my life. But, it's the day that made me realize the truth. The day which I am should be grateful for 🙏. 
Years of love, care, and all the affection turned out to be fake within a single day. The day when I was devastated💔 Oh🙆, I think quarantine got me the break up feels🤦 exactly like Arijit Singh songs.
#bindu #B #day #thatday #breakup #love #life #feels

Darshan Blon

"It's been a crazy Long Time since it last snowed" said my Grandpa rubbing his palms. "Yes Dadu, as you can see: Darjeeling our Queen of Hills has been tarnished with these concrete jungles everywhere and has lost it's serene charm" I said. "Back in our days it used to snow every year and we enjoyed so much playing with it"- he said. A young boy came carrying a big flask in his hand. "Want some hot tea to go with the cold?" - he asked. "Two cups please" Dadu said and handed him 20 rupees. Th #story #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqfilms #longtime #thatday

read more
             Snowfall (A short story) 

From that day                     onwards I never heard                                        him     
complaining                                about 

"Not 
        Snowing"                    
again.

Complete piece in Caption....  "It's been a crazy Long Time since it last snowed" said my Grandpa rubbing his palms.
"Yes Dadu, as you can see: Darjeeling our Queen of Hills has been tarnished with these concrete jungles everywhere and has lost it's serene charm" I said.
"Back in our days it used to snow every year and we enjoyed so much playing with it"- he said.

A young boy came carrying a big flask in his hand. 
"Want some hot tea to go with the cold?" - he asked. 
"Two cups please" Dadu said and handed him 20 rupees. 
Th

Darshan Blon

करण काफ़ी मेहनती लड़का थाI चार साल की "B.E" डिग्री के बाद "कैंपस प्लेसमेंट" के जरिए उसकी एक "MNC" में नौकरी लगी थीI दार्जीलिंग के एक छोटे से जिले का एक छोटा सा गाँव का लड़का आज "बेंगलुरु" जैसे बड़े शहर में अपना भविष्य बनाने की और एक कदम आगे बढ़ चूका था, जाहिर सी बात है- उसके माता-पिता बहुत खुश थे और गर्व के साथ अपने आस-पड़ोस के लोगों को मौका मिलते ही ये बात सुनाने से नहीं चूकते थेI करण के पिताजी ने चौकीदारी का काम करके काफ़ी कष्ट उठाकर बेटे का बेंगलुरु जाके इंजीनियरिंग करने का सपना पूरा किया था! वक़्त #story #कहानी #yqdidi #kahani #storytime #मिस्डकॉल #missedcall #thatday

read more
       "मिस्ड कॉल" (Missed Call) 
करण हक्का-बक्का रह गया और फूटफूटकर
रोने लगाI
उसके सारे दोस्त उसके पास आकर उससे पूछने लगे- "करण क्या हुआ? सब ठीक तो है?"

करण बस अपने मोबाइल को देखता रह गयाI
कॉल लॉग पर सुबह का वो माँ का आठ बजे वाला
"मिस्ड कॉल" अभी भी दिख रहा था उसे!

पूरी कहानी CAPTION में पढ़ें.............................. करण काफ़ी मेहनती लड़का थाI चार साल की "B.E" डिग्री के बाद "कैंपस प्लेसमेंट" के जरिए उसकी एक "MNC" में नौकरी लगी थीI दार्जीलिंग के एक छोटे से जिले का एक छोटा सा गाँव का लड़का आज "बेंगलुरु" जैसे बड़े शहर में अपना भविष्य बनाने की और एक कदम आगे बढ़ चूका था, जाहिर सी बात है- उसके माता-पिता बहुत खुश थे और गर्व के साथ अपने आस-पड़ोस के लोगों को मौका मिलते ही ये बात सुनाने से नहीं चूकते थेI
करण के पिताजी ने चौकीदारी का काम करके काफ़ी कष्ट उठाकर बेटे का बेंगलुरु जाके इंजीनियरिंग करने का सपना पूरा किया था!

वक़्त

Nishtha Goswami

That day, you saw me walk out of the door.
I left that day but my heart had left before.

You did not see my eyes going barren
on countless nights that wiped my passion.

You did not see my voice losing vigor
on the days your words were only bitter.

That day, you saw me taking steps away from you.
My feelings had left long back, you never knew.  #thatday #yqbaba #poetry #poem #musings #lostlove #missing #thatdaywas

Mahed Sadia

#thedayidie The day I won't be there.. #thatday life #yqquotes #yqtales #yqbaba

read more
The day I don't wake up...
I wish you won't be there....
I would like to see for the last time but not when you cry...
These are the terms of life, some day we have to die..
I wish we had never met if we were to be broken apart... #thedayidie  The day I won't be there..
#thatday #life #yqquotes #yqtales #yqbaba

Mahed Sadia

That day.. #thatday #herhandsinhis

read more
Her hands, at last in his..
A day of white..
A day of bliss..
Just two words,
And her name forever with his..
A scene never to miss...
Two words... Just two....
“ I do..” That day..