Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Thatswhy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Thatswhy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Satish Chandra

#Thatswhy #yqbaba Some reasons are really commendable. Some reasons are really witty. Some reasons are really funny. Some reasons are really horrible. Some reasons are really real. Some reasons are really just like that.

read more
13 relations
12 break-up's
My last Girlfriend got married couple of weeks ago
And during all these phases of my life I loved to write that's why I came here.

— Satty #ThatsWhy #YQBaba

Some reasons are really commendable.
Some reasons are really witty.
Some reasons are really funny.
Some reasons are really horrible.
Some reasons are really real.
Some reasons are really just like that.

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

#Thatswhy the #world is under the state of #constantchange. #the_lions_version sees the world differently.

read more
The world is unsure whether to be sure.
It is confused about its clarity.
It tries to predict the future that is unpredictable by nature.
It fails to recognise that failure is the inspiration for success, therefore fails to succeed.
Consequently, it gets sad about not being happy.
It dies to live while it knows that it lives to die.
And it is bad at seeing good.
That's why, the world is in a constant state of change. #thatswhy the #world is under the state of #constantchange.

#the_lions_version sees the world differently.

Bharath Nandibhatla

#yqbaba #Thatswhy Thank you YQ. You're MyQre. 😇

read more
I have grown
deaf to my
inner voices,
blind to my
insights.

I needed a cure,
that's why I'm here.

YourQuote is
MyCure. #YQbaba #ThatsWhy
Thank you YQ. You're MyQre. 😇

Aditya Sen

#Thatswhy #microtale It was dark outside as always even in the glittering daylight. Noise was served as thought for food. I knew this is where I came from. I would only carry a gold chalice with adulterated love, feelings, emotions if I would stay here any longer. The chalice of gold was worth more than this...you!!!

read more
Locked myself up in a cupboard, a hymn of the mountains lingered inside. Her voice through my closed eyes reached the depths untouched.

That's why I came here. #Thatswhy #microtale

It was dark outside as always even in the glittering daylight. Noise was served as thought for food. I knew this is where I came from. I would only carry a gold chalice with adulterated love, feelings, emotions if I would stay here any longer. The chalice of gold was worth more than this...you!!!

AbhiPriya

#Thatswhy

read more
because thats the Only sign which proves that u r not dead!! #Thatswhy

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification