Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wanttoleave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wanttoleave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about want to know what love is, want you to want me, you sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found lyrics, and want me to, 2 things i want to share to my friends,

• 44 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Sandeep Choudhary

तेरी मर्ज़ी 
तू मुझे याद रख
या भूल जा
मुझे माफ़ कर
या रूठ जा
तेरी मर्ज़ी 
तू साथ रह
या दूर जा
तेरी मर्ज़ी ये तेरी ज़िन्दगी है
मेरी मर्ज़ी की तू मेरी ज़िंदगी है #kwahish #marji #wanttoleave #yourquote #love #mohabbat

नेहा

#Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If you want to leave,
Think once more,
Why you started it,
Is everything is lost,
Than it's time to leave,
But if something is remain,
You want to gain,
Than don't leave,
Reconstruct your believe. #Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love

read more
Erase the memories stored 
in my heart and mind
permanently.... 
 #Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love

Shitiz Chauhan

#Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't delay it. #Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
Just block me
And leave
I never want to see you again
Even tell your friends to block me
I don't want to see your name #Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweet Sour

read more
 then just leave and let live!! #Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

#Collab #wanttoleave #Question #answer #comeback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I won't ask a question
But if you ever decide to look back
Hope you have an answer

#Collab #wanttoleave #question #answer #comeback  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rememberme #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes

read more
you may leave,
I won't stop you
Or ask you to come back,
But
live with the memories
we made
and try to keep me
in a corner of your piles of thoughts
and your busy mind.... #Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine
#rememberme 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes

Neerja

Rough write up , doesn't matter you read, just some random feeling.. (Quote115) life #yqbaba #yqdidi #itsokaynottobeokay #iamnotfine #itsfine #wanttoleave #diarypage

read more
When the feeling is like :
It's not okay to be not okay..
It's a saying that:
It's okay to be not okay ..

So be fine, 
Drink red wine,
And don't whine,
You are here to shine.. Rough write up , doesn't matter you read, just some random feeling.. (Quote115)

#life #yqbaba #yqdidi #itsokaynottobeokay #iamnotfine #itsfine #wanttoleave #diarypage

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You may leave, 
Asking you to stay
Will go in vain
And you might smile
On my pain. 
But do promise me, 
You will never think about me
Memories will never
play in your mind
And not a single drop of tear
Will flow from 
Your lovely eyes... #Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification