Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best despite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best despite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about being positive despite of problems, quotes about being strong despite of problems, despite all odds, despite meaning in hindi, difference between inspite and despite,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Bhagyashree Jena

#despite indefinite_mirage Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete Singh Rajnish Dristi Dash

read more

Sakshi Vashist

She rose despite the thorns
And made them look beautiful  #thorns #beautiful #rise #despite

AsmuAmol

A horse Runs not for Fun,
But To lessen the pain 
given by the Rider!
Humans stop 
when given Pain,
Actually it's the time,
When we are nearer
To the finishing line!!
Who knows May be 
You were the Winner!!!!
But not now B'cos
Winners never Stop!
 #keep #running #despite #pain #unstoppable #winners #never #STOP #yqbaba

Diwa

"Despite" Because, I am prone to the myriad idiosyncrasies that make me so unlovable, most times. #despite #diwa #yqbaba

read more
And I shalt not demand you
To love me because I am Me;
I'd rather that you love me
Despite me being Me. "Despite"

Because, I am prone to the myriad idiosyncrasies that make me so unlovable, most times.

#Despite #diwa #yqbaba

BbB

And sometimes, despite 
All the bad luck you seem to have, 
You might bring good luck to others... #good_luck
#qotd #despite #badluck
#QuoteOfTheDay #yqthoughts

Azhar Baig

#full #despite

read more
मंज़िले भी ज़िद्दी हैं, रास्ते भी ज़िद्दी हैं...
देखते हैं कल क्या हो,
होंसले भी ज़िद्दी हैं।
#Despite the lockout# #full focus on work#

Medha shukla

The perfect moment is when your soul smiles despite being imperfect ! #Fire #girl #independent #Love #imperfect #Perfect #conquer #despite #Smile #a

First Last

I hope without you, despite of everything taking breath would be impossible for me, now thinking about it, my feelings turn into wrong respite. Although we're bound together for an infinite, even impossible for us to leave! So, I know you'll never! In love we live, without love we just exist, there's no sweetness in any forwarding drive! Fear is ruled by the whole system and a little fear is 😱 more important than love to feel alive in this universe. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #wanttoleave #breathe #Wrong #Impossible #Comfort

read more
Happy Birthday Sonu Nigam If you want to leave, don't disappear with your memories to make me despair, Rather, leave all your taken breaths, so that I would continue my respire easily for the rest of my life in this world without you. I hope without you, despite of everything taking breath would be impossible for me, now thinking about it, my feelings turn into wrong respite. Although we're bound together for an infinite, even impossible for us to leave! 

So, I know you'll never! In love we live, without love we just exist, there's no sweetness in any forwarding drive!

Fear is ruled by the whole system and a little fear is 😱 more important than love to feel alive in this universe. 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#wanttoleave #breathe

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification