Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thatgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thatgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love to hona hi tha, wo bhi ek daur tha ye bhi ek daur hai lyrics, dilon ko bandha tha humne rishton ki dor se lyrics, pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai,

• 15 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aady

I look at you at the same way, I look at my favorite dish. I look at you with hunger, joy and passion, oh, how I wish. I look at you with eyes filled with sparkles while I put my heart on my sleeve. I look at you with happiness and love, #thatgirl #theone #savinggrace #thelooks

read more
The way I look at you...

//caption// I look at you at the same way,
I look at my favorite dish.
I look at you with hunger, 
joy and passion, oh, how I wish. 

I look at you with eyes filled with sparkles while I put my heart on my sleeve.

I look at you with happiness and love,

Bad Poet

*the girl i like— part 3* I go best prepared to the college expecting to see the girl I like. I am dressed decent and feel nervous. But against the run of play, nothing happens. I don't see her, anywhere. I keep stretching my neck before and after the exam but I don't see her. So yeah, the preparation goes in vain. I come back kind of defeated. Is this it? Is this the end? Two months later, I find myself in college doing random boys stuff with mates. And then near the gate, when I'm just abou #StoryTeller #fiction #thatgirl #fictionwriter #badpoet #paidstory #storiesfromthesubconscious #thegirlinevermet

read more
Stories from the Subconscious:

The Girl I Like– Part 3
 *the girl i like— part 3*

I go best prepared to the college expecting  to see the girl I like. I am dressed decent and feel nervous. But against the run of play, nothing happens. I don't see her, anywhere. I keep stretching my neck before and after the exam but I don't see her. So yeah, the preparation goes in vain. I come back kind of defeated. Is this it? Is this the end?

Two months later, I find myself in college doing random boys stuff with mates. And then near the gate, when I'm just abou

Devansh Desai

Surprisingly enough, 
I still remember 
what she wore, 
but not the 
colours she'd adorned.
I still remember
what it felt like 
when she said it,
but not a word 
of what she said.
I still remember 
that soft peck she planted
when she was leaving, 
but not the note 
on which she left.
 #SheMeTales #friendship #love #departed #thatgirl #bffstories #yqstories #yqbaba

Madhav Jha

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ Close your eyes and think about the woman who's your role model and inspiration. Now, open your eyes and work towards becoming that woman.. Eat what she eats, work like her, dress up and show up every goddamn day. #Dreams #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #thatgirl #yqaestheticthoughts #discovernewwriters #womenwithdreams

read more
Same here! OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ 

Close your eyes and think about the woman who's your role model and inspiration.

Now, open your eyes and work towards becoming that woman..

Eat what she eats, work like her, dress up and show up every goddamn day.

Biman Saha

#yqbaba #yqdada #thatgirl "THAT GIRL"!!! That wife is a girl, Who is being raped, By her own husband...

read more
"THAT GIRL"!!!
(Read In Caption) #yqbaba #yqdada #thatgirl 

"THAT GIRL"!!!

That wife is a girl,
Who is being raped,
By her own husband...

Kartik Prajapat

That day, I closeted myself running hurryingly to the bed, with both of my hands and legs liberated, I laid straight on my back. When I lifted a palm on the chest my heart, it almost palpitated a beat, all I could think of at that moment was about not losing them all. As I'd finally come upon this chance, encountering her at my very first. My ceiling interestingly turned into one of the most spectacular views in a while, the Northern lights like shimmering in front my eyes, the stars in #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #yqlove #thatgirl #Pistachios #thatgirlwholikedpistachios

read more

That day, I closeted myself running hurryingly to the bed, with both of my hands and legs liberated, I laid straight on my back. When I lifted a palm on the chest my heart, it almost palpitated a beat, all I could think of at that moment was about not losing them all. As I'd finally come upon this chance, encountering her at my very first.
        My ceiling interestingly turned into one of the most spectacular views in a while, the Northern lights like shimmering in front my eyes, the stars in

Nishant Rajput

she was the happiest memory of mine. #thatgirl #inncoenteyes Sujata jha Meghna kapoor megha kumari Vandana Mishra ✍R.jangid #poem

read more
yausisisososksksoowowowpwpwpwpwpwwllqlqoqlqoq

©Nishant Rajput she was the happiest memory of mine.
#thatgirl 
#inncoenteyes 
Sujata jha Meghna kapoor  megha kumari Vandana Mishra  ✍R.jangid

Onir Lapaniya

surma nazroo Ka 😳aisa hi h sab #Trending #thatgirl #Jiska #pyaar #storyofagirl #SAD #Heart #Surma #lonely

read more
mute video

Manku Allahabadi

वो एक लड़की है!! #mygirl #thatgirl #She #Agirl #अनुभव

read more
थोड़ी सी चुपचाप रहती है,बिना बोले बहुत कुछ कहती है
दिल लगाने से डरती है,पर ये नज़र बस उसपे रहती है

हाँ वो ना ना करती है,हर बात पे बस हंसती है
शर्माती है! और इडियट कहती है,पर वो सब कुछ समझती है

हर बात पे गुस्से से लाल हो जाती है
हर सवाल को जवाब बताती है

बिना बताए गायब हो जाती है
फिर चुपके से सामने आ जाती है

वो एक लड़की है
जो इस दिल में बसती है

-Manku Allahabadi वो एक लड़की है!!
#mygirl #thatgirl #She #Agirl

Anita Dash

I love her because..... #Love #addiction #thatgirl

read more
i still remembers
the mascara on her lashes
the kajal she wears
that eyeliner stroke
the chimes from her anklets
the noise of her bangles
the dimples on her cheeks
those red lips
and her earrings that were making all the ventures....
all these are a strange addiction that drags me for her. I love her because..... 
#love
#addiction
#thatgirl
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification