Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best englishstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best englishstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about जो नहीं हो सकता वही तो करना है.. in english, वह पत्र लिखता है translation to english, हमें आप पर गर्व है in english, वाह क्या बात है in english, उपनिवेशवाद क्या है in english,

• 14 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Namit Raturi

Just imagine a situation where A and B both having two different ideologies are pinned down closely on some land of a vast desert. Both A and B can't move from their positions.  There is a tall wall standing in front of them. The only visible sight for them is a big wall inserted in the desert sand and an open clear sky.  When asked to them, what is behind that tall wall?  A answered there is a swimming pool in which naked girls swim, sing, hold wine glasses to welcome whoever reach there someh #Science #Religion #English #philosophy #views #perspective #englishstory #sciencevsreligion

read more
A and B

Just imagine a situation where A and B both having two different ideologies are pinned down closely on some land of a vast desert. Both A and B can't move from their positions.  There is a tall wall standing in front of them. The only visible sight for them is a big wall inserted in the desert sand and an open clear sky. 

..Read full in the caption  Just imagine a situation where A and B both having two different ideologies are pinned down closely on some land of a vast desert. Both A and B can't move from their positions.  There is a tall wall standing in front of them. The only visible sight for them is a big wall inserted in the desert sand and an open clear sky. 

When asked to them, what is behind that tall wall?
 A answered there is a swimming pool in which naked girls swim, sing, hold wine glasses to welcome whoever reach there someh

Jyoti Prakash

याद है कि तुम आए थे
ऐसे ही गिनतियों में मेरी जिन्दगी में
उस वक्त गिनने के लिए मोहताज़
नहीं था मैं
बस खुद में ही मस्त था मैं
जब वक्त ने गिनतियां सिखाई
तो खुश हो गया कि ऐसे
नया साल आता है 
मेले और जन्मदिन आता है
लेकिन जब समझदारी 
थोड़ी सी आई
तो पता चला कि ये वक्त है
ये हमें ही हमसे चुराकर
वो लम्हें किसी और
को देता है।

©Jyoti Prakash #Hindi #english #englishstory #hi #hindishayari #Hindi #Englishpoetry #Jyotiprakash
#s_m_is_queen 

#HappyNewYear

D ARTIST

This video is worth watching ! We all should start to say a sorry ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM !! Love you !!😇 #storytelling #StoryTeller #story #Poetry #englishstory #spillpoetry #rjvashishth #Mom #Loveyoumom #writting #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

Rooh Sharma

mute video

English with Altaf

mute video

English with Altaf

mute video

Isha

(Yayy!! CHAPTER-3 is out guys! *Phew* that's difficult!😒 But finally done!!😊 Read Below 👇) ' THE GHOST LOVER ' CHAPTER-3 "Meeting With A Cute Stranger" #story #English #nojotostory #englishstory #nojotoenglishstory #TheGhostLover #Chapter3 #MeetingWithACuteStranger

read more
' THE GHOST LOVER '

CHAPTER-3

"Meeting With A Cute Stranger"

(CHAPTER-3 is out!! Read below.😊) (Yayy!! CHAPTER-3 is out guys! *Phew* that's difficult!😒 But finally done!!😊  Read Below 👇)

' THE GHOST LOVER '

CHAPTER-3
     "Meeting With A Cute Stranger"

Vivek Muskan

I thought when I have given my all, when I dedicated everything I could to a relationship, I would be able to make it work. But that is the problem, I. I should not do it alone, I should have seen the signs, I should have seen that you are no longer happy, and I should have seen that you are going to leave. #muskanquotes
#nojoto
#englishstory
#nojotostory

English with Altaf

mute video

English with Altaf

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification