Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ownrules Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ownrules Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about owner meaning in hindi, mind your own business quotes, on your own quotes, own meaning in hindi, own quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Rohith

Pritam Ekka

I'm afraid to trust anyone around me, cuz
When I was 'HAPPY' with fake people with their rules,
everyone appreciated me. And now I'm 'OK'
with real people with own rules, everyone doing bad shits about me.  #thirdquote
#yqfamily
#fakepeople 
#ownrules

Ritz

Monetary success and fame may be short lived, but being happy with your career, with your better half (your relationship), family and friends, the freedom to live your life by your rules and with your own way is the real success. The joy of living your dream career is beyond imaginations and you wont regret of leaving your chance even if your attempt failed. #realsuccess #Happiness #Freedom #ownrules #thoughtsofritz #yourquote

read more
If you are happy,
with your career,
with your relationship,
with family and friends,
and freedom to live your life with your own way and your own rules,
you are successul,
as more than monetary success and fame,
what matters more is real happiness, 
and the freedom. Monetary success and fame may be short lived, but being happy with your career, with your better half (your relationship), family and friends, the freedom to live your life by your rules and with your own way is the real success. The joy of living your dream career is beyond imaginations and you wont regret of leaving your chance even if your attempt failed.

#realsuccess #happiness #freedom #ownrules #thoughtsofritz #yourquote

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

To Imagine beyond Reality
Is to have a
Vision beyond Horizon. 
To Live by your own Rules
Is to keep a
Promise to your Trueself. #yqbaba #imagination #reality #ownrules #promise #trueself #beyond

AYUSH SINGH

To Imagine beyond Reality
Is to have a
Vision beyond Horizon. 
To Live by your own Rules
Is to keep a
Promise to your Trueself. #yqbaba #imagination #reality #ownrules #promise #trueself #beyond

Pooja Nishad

दिल से जुड़ती हूं तो दिल से निभाती भी हूं 
मतलब परस्ती को मैं कोई तवज्जो नहीं देती ।। #hindiquotes #life #ownrules #connection #byheart #lifequotes #yqdidi

पूजा निषाद

दिल से जुड़ती हूं तो दिल से निभाती भी हूं 
मतलब परस्ती को मैं कोई तवज्जो नहीं देती ।। #hindiquotes #life #ownrules #connection #byheart #lifequotes #yqdidi

Yash Verma

#Freedom #BeYou #Fire #Life #ownrules #

Dilpreet Singh

NEMO69ROSHAN

If you think you are too small to make adifference,
try sleeping with a mosquito🔥 #power#ownrules#equality
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification