Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tellyousomething Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tellyousomething Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tell you that you love me lyrics, tell you that you love me, tell you that i love you lyrics, tell you that i love you, you tell me meaning in hindi,

• 29 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MaGiC_MOment

mute video

Bliss Rosetta

... Meh. . . Tryna salvage something out of my no activity, embarassingly lazy November in it's deathbed. Corona can I blame you? Take this one for me, you already have more than you can count 👀 Everything aside is monochrome suddenly very addictive to just me or has it always been for everyone? 👀👀 #yqbaba #yqdidi #Lie life #musingtime #tellyousomething love #bliss_tells_tales

read more
Feed me some more of your lies. Tell me that the squares we drew were octagons drawn with shrewd angles. Tell me the rain we held in our hands was the fire that was supposed to make my heart burn. Tell me that this isn't winter but spring in disguise collecting some more warmth for itself to thaw that icicle covered dream. Tell me this is a brighter shade of dark that's blinding my eyesight.

I drank your lies like the elixir given to a terminally sick vagabond.

I ate your lies like the last crumb of bread a starving stray doesn't wish to leave on its plate.

I breathe your lies that the fish who's kept out of the water till it dwindles a bit more to the firbudden, no return side of life but gasps it with reverence when dropped back in water again.

Your lies run all within me, and I'm oozing these lies to bloom more lies on my skin like the hyacinthes captivating the breathing pond.

Now If I tell you I find you in the tears that I wept for you..

Where do you find yourself residing? ... Meh.
Tryna salvage something out of my no activity, embarassingly lazy November in it's deathbed. Corona can I blame you? Take this one for me, you already have more than you can count 👀

Everything aside is monochrome suddenly very addictive to just me or has it always been for everyone? 👀👀

#yqbaba #yqdidi #lie #life #musingtime #tellyousomething #love #bliss_tells_tales

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
I know you are hiding but
still I don't want to prove it
because I value our relationship more than anything...  #Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes

Sri chandra sekar T.I

#Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I miss you badly from the day you left  #Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

atrisheartfeelings

#Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with ANAMIKA GHATAK #mydiary #lovequotes #yqdidi #yqbaba #Care

read more
Love is sweet poison.... Do you know #Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with ANAMIKA GHATAK
#mydiary #lovequotes   #yqdidi #yqbaba #care

Sweet Sour

#Collab complete the story. #different #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am not easy to be with.

#different  #collab complete the story. #different  #tellyousomething #yourquoteandmine 

Abid

#Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I think this is the first time I have written in the 'abab' format.. Woohooo!

read more
It isn't like any of those days
Your presence makes me over think,
 As you have touched me in various ways. 

Your trust in me makes me more responsible,
For I would never ever think to leave you.
I wish continuing this wont be impossible,
For the world is cruel it won't accept anything new.

Keep the faith and trust your decisions,
The unshakable are the ones who are determined.
People might harm and push you into collisions,
But the trick is to prove them wrong and be aligned. 
 #Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine
I think this is the first time I have written in the 'abab' format..
Woohooo!

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yqquotes

read more
Leaving mid-way,
Not to hurt a heart,
doesn't mean that heart will heal,
sometimes staying close 
till departure,
can heal that heart...
 #Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You mean everything to me, 
My life my world. 
If you ever leave me
My world will come to an end.. 

Hey, where are you gone?? #Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
But you are too 
Busy saying... #Collab and complete the story. #tellyousomething #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification