Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bliss_tells_tales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bliss_tells_tales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ignorance is bliss meaning in marathi, bliss meaning in hindi, ignorance is bliss, bliss meaning in english, bliss meaning in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 49 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bliss Rosetta

One last call. A timid beep. An agonizing wind. And some sympathetic wind rustling. Who knew heartbreaks could be so poetic? The pain numbing the December frost, the hazy view overshadowing the midday sun overhead, the traffic ebbing away into a distance out of sight, blarring horns like a queen's parade running late. But all that echoed in my mind were your words. "We're over. I won't say it's me. I won't say it's totally you. It's us. Together. Like we promised that day." That day... when yo #HeartBreak #yqbaba #yqdidi #newwritersclub #yqwritersclub #bliss_tells_tales #wcunheardstories

read more
     One last call. A timid beep. An agonizing wind. And some sympathetic wind rustling. Who knew heartbreaks could be so poetic? The pain numbing the December frost, the hazy view overshadowing the midday sun overhead, the traffic ebbing away into a distance out of sight, blarring horns like a queen's parade running late. But all that echoed in my mind were your words.

"We're over. I won't say it's me. I won't say it's totally you. It's us. Together. Like we promised that day."

That day... when yo

Bliss Rosetta

Just a day it was. A bad day, one of those which makes you question if its all worth it or not.

Drenched in rain, dripping hair, the clothes sticking onto the body like it wished get lost on me, much to my annoyance because of it's clinginess. The sun hid behind the clouds as an excuse to be oblivious of our perils.

And then you came. Equally drenched. Almost equally frustrated with everything. Rubbing your hairs frantically with your kerchief while taking shelter from the rain under the extended roof of the gift shop, warmly lit by the golden aura.

"Some annoying rain it is... isn't it? An untimely and uncalled shower.", a smile spared and a glance shot. I smiled back with a nod. "Sure it's annoying."

But I wasn't mad anymore. I never got the chance again. That was the first time I saw you. And also the last. I swear I could've asked the sun where have you been if it was that day with us. And the clouds betrayed my hopes. I kept waiting for you since then, but I guess it was never meant to be.

And I kept wondering how some stories just have such drastic endings without any subtle beginnings to count. #bliss_tells_tales #rain #clouds #anend #without #abeginning #yqdidi #yqaestheticthoughts

Bliss Rosetta

Sometimes I think about the sun, the way it shied away in a blush of orange when the purple sky kissed the blue ocean a goodbye with a promise of an ephemeral tomorrow, the way the yellow blob reminded a child of the yellow balloon that let go of her hands and up into the endless airglow till it's out of her sight. A sun who saw the last goodbye of two lovers whose only sin was getting entangled in the intricate trap of forbidden love. And you still think there's no tears hidden behind it's shin #Nature #story #Secret #yqbaba #tales #yqdidi #untoldstory #bliss_tells_tales

read more
       Sometimes I think about the sun, the way it shied away in a blush of orange when the purple sky kissed the blue ocean a goodbye with a promise of an ephemeral tomorrow, the way the yellow blob reminded a child of the yellow balloon that let go of her hands and up into the endless airglow till it's out of her sight. A sun who saw the last goodbye of two lovers whose only sin was getting entangled in the intricate trap of forbidden love. And you still think there's no tears hidden behind it's shin

Bliss Rosetta

I open my eyes, only to be met by the translucent darkness surrounding me. The brick shaped gap on the mud walls is the only path through which the light can enter. A thatched roof, dried hay trapping the equally dry air, lacking the warmth of a lit hearth that a thriving home should have. I feel a caress on my arm, gently gliding down from my head, like father slowly loving his child. My eyes adjusted to the darkness by now, and I saw him. My father. An old fragile man with a bony frame and onl #Family #yqbaba #kite #pennpopcorn #bliss_tells_tales #cak_task2 #curateakite

read more
~Bliss I open my eyes, only to be met by the translucent darkness surrounding me. The brick shaped gap on the mud walls is the only path through which the light can enter. A thatched roof, dried hay trapping the equally dry air, lacking the warmth of a lit hearth that a thriving home should have. I feel a caress on my arm, gently gliding down from my head, like father slowly loving his child. My eyes adjusted to the darkness by now, and I saw him. My father. An old fragile man with a bony frame and onl

Bliss Rosetta

Happy ending! :) Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #5linelovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bliss_tells_tales love #Stories #Happiness

read more
Both met during middle school and secretly named each other 'crush'.

Completed high school with the wishful three words locked in heart.

Lost contact, surrendered themselves to life with arrangements made to settle permanently with someone they didn't know.

Families demand to make them meet their future in-laws over a dinner respectively was accepted half heartedly.

But glad they did, for now they were sitting facing each other again after years, with a satisfied wide grin. Happy ending! :)

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #5linelovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 

#bliss_tells_tales #love #stories #happiness

Bliss Rosetta

Temporary.. Just to let you know I'm alive.. If anyone's wondering lol (ik no one did) #yqbaba #yqdidi love #lovequotes #Heart #someonespecial #aestheticthoughts #bliss_tells_tales

read more
And you know what's glorious?

It's when you always give me a smile everytime that I show up in your alley, like a stray cat purring for an equally stray crumb, even when we haven't met for days at a stretch.

No, it's not our meeting, or the smile you give. Because, you see, your smile is a sun. I can't hide it with clouds or the rain and call it a night. People will always know it's daytime anyway.

But what I'm talking about is that crumb that you always save for me despite my uncertain existence, that flickers like a hope that somewhere...

somewhere you hope, everyday that I show up, that I'll come to receive the crumbs you saved hiding from your mother on your breakfast table. Just, it may not be today, or maybe today'll be the day.

And I love you all the more for that. Temporary.. Just to let you know I'm alive.. If anyone's wondering lol (ik no one did)

#yqbaba #yqdidi #love #lovequotes #heart #someonespecial #aestheticthoughts #bliss_tells_tales

Bliss Rosetta

My brain signalled server down. It takes time to reboot, just like my decades old phone. Error: 413 Reason: Unknown Current status: Monochrome bg monochrome bg monochrome bg monochrome bg Return message to user: null Final message to all: Don't mind me💀💙 #Heart #Broken #Flower #yqbaba #yqdidi #bliss_tells_tales

read more
My wilted blooms in the bright hours did little to please you in any way.

A lover of the light you were. Dark looked placid in your sparkling eyes.

I loved you, all the same, ever since I saw you, ever since I've known you. If only you didn't uproot me away from your heart, eyes closed, maybe you could've seen my love for you through the blinding light.

The lilacs charmed you like a wiley mirage lulling in a vagabond in its dazzling embrace.

Only if you knew I was the gardenia enchanting the zephyr of the darkest hours to graze past your fence, to go over the walls you've worked so hard, to build high,only to wish you a sound sleep and kiss a dreamy night. My brain signalled server down. It takes time to reboot, just like my decades old phone.

Error: 413
Reason: Unknown
Current status: Monochrome bg monochrome bg monochrome bg monochrome bg
Return message to user: null
Final message to all: Don't mind me💀💙

Bliss Rosetta

... Meh. . . Tryna salvage something out of my no activity, embarassingly lazy November in it's deathbed. Corona can I blame you? Take this one for me, you already have more than you can count 👀 Everything aside is monochrome suddenly very addictive to just me or has it always been for everyone? 👀👀 #yqbaba #yqdidi #Lie life #musingtime #tellyousomething love #bliss_tells_tales

read more
Feed me some more of your lies. Tell me that the squares we drew were octagons drawn with shrewd angles. Tell me the rain we held in our hands was the fire that was supposed to make my heart burn. Tell me that this isn't winter but spring in disguise collecting some more warmth for itself to thaw that icicle covered dream. Tell me this is a brighter shade of dark that's blinding my eyesight.

I drank your lies like the elixir given to a terminally sick vagabond.

I ate your lies like the last crumb of bread a starving stray doesn't wish to leave on its plate.

I breathe your lies that the fish who's kept out of the water till it dwindles a bit more to the firbudden, no return side of life but gasps it with reverence when dropped back in water again.

Your lies run all within me, and I'm oozing these lies to bloom more lies on my skin like the hyacinthes captivating the breathing pond.

Now If I tell you I find you in the tears that I wept for you..

Where do you find yourself residing? ... Meh.
Tryna salvage something out of my no activity, embarassingly lazy November in it's deathbed. Corona can I blame you? Take this one for me, you already have more than you can count 👀

Everything aside is monochrome suddenly very addictive to just me or has it always been for everyone? 👀👀

#yqbaba #yqdidi #lie #life #musingtime #tellyousomething #love #bliss_tells_tales

Bliss Rosetta

If I wear that scarf and bump into you on the road, will you smell your regret I kept with myself for so long, or will you mistake it as mine? ~ lemoniie and Shaalini Suresh thanx much for the pokes 👀❤️❤️❤️ #yqquotes #yqdidi #Winter #Nostalgia #Cold #NotLove #bliss_tells_tales

read more
The snow falls again.

Again the winter arrived, a winter that left us so cold to the bones, 
a winter where the summer failed to drop one of its ember
in the heart of an unthawed cryatalline icicle that
sang it's last aria in the tips of a snowflake and then,

hushed down forever.

Here I'm with the last letter of mine that has several
pieces of my heart and some essence of the strong
cologne that you rubbed on your wrist everytime, everytime
you wished to bring me a surprise, but the cologne gave you away.

Now as I walk through these cobblestone path somwhere, and quite 
suddenly if I bring this letter to you, will the smell give me away too?
I never gave this to you, the letter, beacuse it has you, it has me too.
Is it that hard to give myself away, that hard for you to keep me?
And maybe I'll walk down this path, retrace my steps back
to the refuge I call home, carefully fold you in the
creases of the paper and stash it in the scarf you once gifted,
and probably wait for another winter to graze its finger on my neck.

But then again, maybe it'll all fade away, just like your trace in my life. If I wear that scarf and bump into you on the road, will you smell your regret I kept with myself for so long, or will you mistake it as mine?

~ lemoniie and Shaalini Suresh thanx much for the pokes 👀❤️❤️❤️

#yqquotes #yqdidi #winter #nostalgia #cold #notlove #bliss_tells_tales

Bliss Rosetta

Read slowly, as if you are being told this, maybe whispered in your ears (if it's not too creepy for you) POV: The night is talking to you (You know... for the feels :] ) ________________________________________________ Oh my dear, come here, even if just for a minute. Listen to me once and forget the noise you are drowned in. Hear me sing this to you like a hymn to Eirene and make you dazed in its tune too. Now repeat my words like a baby learning to speak, "I'll breathe." What is it love? Y #Night #Childhood #Moon #feelings #yqbaba #yqdidi #bliss_tells_tales

read more
-~- Bliss Read slowly, as if you are being told this, maybe whispered in your ears (if it's not too creepy for you)
POV: The night is talking to you (You know... for the feels :] )

Oh my dear, come here, even if just for a minute. Listen to me once and forget the noise you are drowned in. Hear me sing this to you like a hymn to Eirene and make you dazed in its tune too. Now repeat my words like a baby learning to speak, "I'll breathe."

What is it love? Y
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification