Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best exit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best exit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about exit meaning in hindi, aaj tak exit poll, exit polls 2019 india latest in hindi, exit poll meaning in hindi, all india exit poll 2019,

• 49 Followers
  • 42 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Yui Akuma

mute video

Dharun kutty

mute video

Rahul Sharma

To exit is sometimes a better 
way to exist.

Caterpillars show metamorphosis, 
exit cocoons to become butterflies.

So exit from your cocoons of ego,
 jealousy and comfort zone, 
you may find a better world 
or world may find a better you. #exit #yqbaba #yqtales #napowrimo #challenge #yqdidi#inspirationalquotes #quote

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATiflifehadanexitbutton • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #latenightquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
the world would be queued up fighting to get to it first, killing each other in the process and exiting violently without the necessity of reaching the button to exit life. 
Thank God, life comes without one. 
I'm happy.. in love with life as it is.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATiflifehadanexitbutton
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Shiv_ Dutt

If your presence doesn't matter any more ....
 Than it's better to take an exit 
...!! #exit #yqbaba #challengeaccepted

Swapnil Moon

Ever felt to exit?
An exit for the way to peace,
may be that last sleep.
No doors, no windows are the exits.
Exit from one place will always be an Entry to another place.
You seek no exit.
Exit is only death. #yqbaba #yqquotes #exit #wordoftheday #death #waytopeace

Sakshi Vashist

Do you ever feel stuck?
As if you are on a road 
Knowing all the exits
But unable to turn
 #road #stuck #exit #options #roadlesstravelled #roadnottaken #moveon

Harish Reddy S

In response to the invitation to collab with Harish, couldn't collab in your post due to inadequate space.... #aletterinresponsetoacollab#Heartlove#Strength#exit#Promise #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Akanksha

read more
✨To You✨

"I know you can't be always with me but i know You will be with my  happiness and sorrows of my Life💖"

"You are such a unique girl bcuz by hiding😜 your face you're motivating me to achieve my impossible things to possible"

"Whatever the problems are be with me & Cherish me all the time🥰"

"May i m not special person in your Life but
You are always special in my Life♥️" In response to the invitation to collab with Harish, couldn't collab in your post due to inadequate space....
#aletterinresponsetoacollab#heart#love#strength#exit#promise    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Akanksha

Bizz_are_ Soul

How does #endingthings with someone feel? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #exit #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
terminating 
a For Loop
with an Exit command,
never to return...
 How does #endingthings with someone feel? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#exit 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba

Sita Prasad

Exit
Exit without noise but exist with music and sounds around. #exit #lifeanddeath #yqquotes #yqbaba #napowrimo
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification