Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missingmemories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missingmemories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about missing love quotes, missing love, missing my love, miss you quotes, missing you quotes,

• 12 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monika Gadhvana

"Micro Tale"

I touched his feet 
And smiled.
He blessed me 
And smiled too.
But the difference was
I was smiling looking 
At his photo hanged 
On the wall
And he was smiling
From the same photo
Adorned with the flowers.

©Moni
Monika Gadhvana #MicroTale
#MissingMemories
#Yqbaba
#Yqtales

Disha Shantanu Sharma

ए जिंदगी तू कभी अपना रास्ता भूल जाए #yqquotes #yqhindi #yqdidi #yqdiary #yqtales #yqlifequotes #missingmemories

read more
काश  कि कुछ यूं हो जाए
ए जिंदगी तू अपना रास्ता भूल जाए
और रात को मेरे घर सो जाए  ए जिंदगी तू कभी अपना रास्ता भूल जाए #yqquotes #yqhindi #yqdidi 
#yqdiary #yqtales #yqlifequotes #missingmemories

arrey.oh.chachu

#nojudgementpeople #friendshipquotes #missingmemories #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shubhi Varshney

read more
Omg!!! 100% Caused All The Trouble Follow Mother Nature Even Water Is 70% Of Earth So Maintain This Ratio Keep That 30% With You That's You Savior For Survival  #nojudgementpeople
#friendshipquotes #missingmemories 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shubhi Varshney

NEERAJ SIINGH

सोच में बस गया हूँ मैं
जहन हर वक़्त कहता यही हैं #yqqoutes #missingmemories #missingmyself #missinglove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kaya #neerajwrites

GURJASPAL SINGH

U ever want that day's back which u spend with some one special....? ❤❤✌✌ #missingsomeone #missingmemories #sadness #yourquote #collabwithme #YourQuoteAndMine #hiteshvarma

read more
For once,
I would just like
To love you
Second time
The way
I used to
Love you
First time.  U ever want that day's back which u spend with some one special....? ❤❤✌✌

#missingsomeone 
#missingmemories 
#sadness 
#yourquote 
#collabwithme 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Raveena

U ever want that day's back which u spend with some one special....? ❤❤✌✌ #missingsomeone #missingmemories #sadness #yourquote #collabwithme #shravanidaivadnya #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
For once...
I want to drown in your eyes,
Lost in your words,
Rest in your arms,
Only for once...
I want  you everyday in my life. U ever want that day's back which u spend with some one special....? ❤❤✌✌

#missingsomeone 
#missingmemories 
#sadness 
#yourquote 
#collabwithme 
#shravanidaivadnya  #YourQuoteAndMine

Karan chaubey

#lifemovement #missingmemories #missingmovement #missinglove #lovelydays #lovelymemories #lovelyfeeling #missingday #lovelymovement #missingyou

Ankita Ni Vato©

mute video

lioness (sona)

mute video

Megha Singh

us pal ke khayalo me hm aise dube,
 ki na jane ku in akho se pani 
na ruke na thame. #yaad #missingmemories
loader
Home
Explore
Events