Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BeingOPTIMISTIC Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BeingOPTIMISTIC Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about being happy and in love, quotes about being angry at someone you love, love teaching hate being a teacher, being nothing to someone quotes, me being or my being,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satish Chandra

#BeingOPTIMISTIC #yqbaba It's all about your way of looking at the fear. The Lion attacks in fear of his life at risk, You fear seeing the attacking lion. Isn't it like an enchantment of excitement in disguise? Perception matters the most. Live fearlessly and play on the weaknesses of your rivals. Advantage is never there, what's there is called Opportunity striking First.👍🏻✌🏻️

read more
Lest the woods are dense
Even the King of the woods can't take advantage!

— Satty #BeingOptimistic #YQBaba

It's all about your way of looking at the fear. The Lion attacks in fear of his life at risk, You fear seeing the attacking lion.
Isn't it like an enchantment of excitement in disguise?

Perception matters the most. Live fearlessly and play on the weaknesses of your rivals. Advantage is never there, what's there is called Opportunity striking First.👍🏻✌🏻️

Umesh Kumar Singh

#onlylovedoesntmstters #BeingOPTIMISTIC #tryingtobeyou #yqquotes #yqlove wish my love could have been measured digitally 🙂 #Wish

read more
Sometimes I wonder why love genre so common since ages,
I realize pandemic needs a greater attention so as to aware people about the consequences of it. #onlylovedoesntmstters
#beingoptimistic #tryingtobeyou
#yqquotes #yqlove 
#wish my love could have been measured digitally 🙂

Rekhs Poetry

शुक्रगुज़ार हूँ उन दोस्तों का, जो वक्त बेवक्त छोड़ गये।
ये आज़ादी,ये काबिलियत और ये तजुर्बा,
शायद ही कभी मिल पाता।

©Rekha Sharma #BeingOPTIMISTIC #thankful 
#Life_experience #lifequotes

Dalchand

Become a Billionaire or a Failure.

कोई case study तो कर ही लेगा। 
 #BeingOPTIMISTIC #humor

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification