Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notetothebestfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notetothebestfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love that is not meant to be quotes, love that is not meant to be, hate is not the opposite of love, if you are not willing to learn meaning in hindi, love that is not reciprocated quotes,

• 37 Followers
  • 42 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

बख़्शी डायरी

Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #FriendshipDay #New #urdu shayari

read more
हक़ीक़त से वाक़िफ़ हो कर भी अक्सर
हालात-ए-मौजूद नज़र अंदाज़ करते है

ऐसा नहीं के दर्द-ए-दिल समझते नहीं बस
 लफ़्ज़ों से ही दर्द-ए-हाल इलाज़ करते है 

-साबिर बख़्शी 
     Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#yqbaba #friendshipday #new #urdu #shayari

Springblossoms

Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #Collab #FriendshipDay #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm glad that we are bonded 
With words of friendship.
Though we have never met 
But our hearts are connected
With beats of love, care, fun
Understanding each day.
Thank you for showing me
Miracles of friendship
That's showering
From long distance.
Happy friendship day
My dear friends. Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #collab #friendshipday #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine

Richa Vedpathak

Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #Collab #FriendshipDay #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
.........Best thing , best memories, best achievement in life come from love,care, support from a family with and without blood relation of understanding "Friendship"
Happy friendship day to All. Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #collab #friendshipday #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #Collab #FriendshipDay #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallenge #yqbaba

read more
My life is made wonderful because of the memories you have created....
My life is made purposeful because of the good habits you have taught....   Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #collab #friendshipday #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallenge #yqbaba

Atishay jain

read more
Don't know the reason why
It's friendship day, let's try
I fight a lot, that's me for you
But you are not simple too
So dear let's forgive each other
Lets patch up, smile together
Nothing should be change
I know life is strange
So don't let me go anywhere
And I will hold you very near! Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #collab #friendshipday #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 😁😁😁 Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #Collab #FriendshipDay #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sabhi logo ne mna liya
Friendship day koi
Rah to nii gya
Abi time h 
check 
Karlo
 B positive 👇👇👇
😁😁😁
Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #collab #friendshipday #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 😁😁☕ Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #Collab #FriendshipDay #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Please mujhe bataye 
Ye friendship day 
Kvl day m rahega 
Yaa saam m bhi 
wish Kr saktey h...
🤔😁😁
 B positive 👇👇👇
😁😁☕
Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #collab #friendshipday #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 ☕☕☕ Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #Collab #FriendshipDay love life #friendsforever #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hmne abi tak kisi ko friendship day 
wish nii kiya or naa hi selfie ya 
group pic upload kiya h 
to kya ye jamana 
hme khusi se 
rahne dega
🤔😁😁
 B positive 👇👇👇
☕☕☕
Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #collab #friendshipday #love #life #friendsforever #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

read more
There is nobody else in the world whose abuses are blessings in disguise. 
There is nobody else in this world with whom I can be the real me.

Friends are not the ones you must behave in front of, they are the ones among whom you can laugh heartily and cry  freely Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #collab #friendshipday #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #Collab #FriendshipDay #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #friendsforever #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
You are the best phase
of my life tale... Happy Friendship Day. Write a note to your best friend today. #notetothebestfriend #collab #friendshipday #happyfriendshipday #YourQuoteAndMine
#friendsforever 
#yqbaba  
#yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification