Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best uncountablelove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best uncountablelove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chetan Gautam

#Instant_Feeling #only_for_you #uncountablelove #heartpic i can't told u even how much i love u. i also don't know how am i doing that much love to u bt it's real with u only nd will be finish with u as well #Loveuchudelbhootni #seriously

read more
#Seriously i don't know,
that i am important in her life or not,
but i hope, whenever i died, she should carry a smile or her face with tears and should be upset as no one can be.
i just want this thing from you nothing more except this,
bcz whatever i feel about you it's just unpredictable or uncountable and the only reason behind this is only my love,feelings and every last beat of my heart.
everytime i pray to god for your smile or happiness, it can be that your real smile can change in to fake with me as u have or not have such feeling for me as i have for u but believe me no one can  do that much love to u that much i am doing and this love will never change for you.
at the last the only pray to god is...
God please give my every hard nd good work to her end never give  teares in her eyes.
whatever you want, u can give to me bt plzzz not to her.
she is very innocent nd very cute.
i never want to see a single tear in her eyes.
with whom she wants to live she can,
i will be the happy with the same
🖤❤️
💯 #Instant_Feeling
#Only_for_you
#uncountablelove
#heartpic
i can't told u even how much i love u.
i also don't know how am i doing that much love to u bt it's real with u only nd will be finish with u as well
#Loveuchudelbhootni

AπGëL T!-!/\KÜR

लफ़्ज़ों से परे एक कहानी है,
वो मेरी और मेरे दोस्तों की यारी है!!
©angelthakur

--unkahejazbaatdilke #NojotoQuote #friends
#friendsforever #bestielove #uncountablelove #friends_r_most_valuable__things__of__evry_1__life #liveinheart #dedicatedtofriends

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification