Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wemet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wemet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love of my life wembley, papa wemba music, live aid wembley 1985 queen, queen live at wembley 10, wemore reselling app,

• 30 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Ankit Upadhyay....

Haseena Dudekula

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #wemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was like an unmoulded
lump of clay, shapeless,formless 
and utterly ignorant. 

You mentored me, showed me the right path and provided fodder for my intellect !  Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #wemet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

The last time we met,
you smirked 
at my downfall.

Look here !
I am back with a bang !!!

Smirked 
Success at Time !!! #wemet#yqbaba#yopowrimo

Haseena Dudekula

The last time we met,
with brimming eyes,
and a smiling face,
you bid me goodbye,
with a warm hug,
and a kiss on my forehead...

See you soon Ma❤ #wemet#yqbaba#yopowrimo
#haseezmaquotes

Chitra Iyer

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #wemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the mind used to question..
What if we met?

the minds spins tales of jab we met Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #wemet #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #wemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #nottoseeyouagain

read more
I had a life 

I have a life,but distorted... Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #wemet #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#nottoseeyouagain

Anaya Agarwal

read more

My fingers used to turn pages of books..

My fingers busy on smartphone's keypad
😊😊😇😇📱 Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #wemet #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I did not noticed
my special smile
and the way a
sensation is felt in heart

my smile faded, 
and I still feel 
a sensation in my heart
but now it pains... Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #wemet #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha

read more
It was only about me 

Now  Its about us and I love this feeling:) Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #wemet #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #wemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar #poetholicabhijeet

read more
I say love is nothing only attraction for sometime. 

I have reached to decision that love is nothing only attraction for some time.  Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #wemet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar  #poetholicabhijeet
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification