Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best freedomofexpression Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best freedomofexpression Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about maine pyar kiya ringtone i love you mp3 free download, to follow the lord and find freedom lyrics, library near me to study free, kadam to rakho kashi me free download, love forever love is free,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Kamlesh Gupta Nirala

mute video

Blue Butterfly

Capsules

I am a writer.
And in my story, they lived happily ever after. #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #writersworld #freedomofexpression #stories #stories #peppeboy

Vikrant Gosavi

#openforcollab Collaboration invited in your own language. Or language of your choice! #YourQuoteAndMine #Freedom #freedomofexpression #humanrights Collaborating with Henry Kolge Collaborating with Annruzai Fernandes

read more
Let loyalty be the base of every relationship we aim for. #openforcollab 
Collaboration invited in your own language.  Or language of your choice! #YourQuoteAndMine
#freedom
#freedomofexpression
#humanrights
Collaborating with  Henry Kolge   
Collaborating with  Annruzai Fernandes

Mansi Rajput

I feel safe in this place.. Absolutely, No Judgements and No Prejudices. . ( A serious note, Inspired by a real witty pun by Manvi Sarin) 😛 Background - Pinterest #10wordstory #yqbaba #microtale #saferplace #nojudgement #freedomofexpression

read more
I Feel Safe Here..
Why?
Cause, 
'No one knows me..' I feel safe in this place..
Absolutely, No Judgements and No Prejudices. .

( A serious note, Inspired by a real witty pun by Manvi Sarin) 😛

Background - Pinterest

#10wordstory #yqbaba #microtale #saferplace #nojudgement #freedomofexpression

Vineet Sharma

फिर न कहना... A poetry on the recent outrageous step taken by the Mumbai police under the support of Maharashtra government led by Uddhav Thackray. To arrest Arnab is not a problem but the way it has been done shows that it is just to show their power and strength and to bring fear in the mind of every person who talk against their government. #फिरनकहना #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #freedomofexpression #iAmrepublic #vineetvicky #poetryflashes

read more
शहर जो आज़ाद किया करता था,
आज बंदिशें हजार लगा रहा है,
देखो किस तरह वो अपनी सत्ता से,
अपने ही बाशिंदों को डरा रहा है,
अहंकार में है वो अभी इतना,
मुट्ठी से फिसलती रेत न देख पा रहा है,
आवाज़ दबाने चला है वो अभिव्यक्ति की,
वो आवाज़ शंखनाद बनता जा रहा है,
फिर न कहना, ऐ सत्ताधारी, किसी ने चेता नहीं,
आज़ाद शहर तेरी सत्ता का मखौल उड़ा रहा है| फिर न कहना...
A poetry on the recent outrageous step taken by the Mumbai police under the support of Maharashtra government led by Uddhav Thackray. To arrest Arnab is not a problem but the way it has been done shows that it is just to show their power and strength and to bring fear in the mind of every person who talk against their government. 
#फिरनकहना #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi
#freedomofexpression #iamrepublic #vineetvicky #poetryflashes

Ankit

People who are so concerned to assert their Right to freedom of expression considering fundamental and creating ruckus throughout the Nation by buring buses, planting IEDs, stopping trains and thrashing commoners, let me remind you that I also have a Right to Life and it guarantee a Dignified Life and further I don't feel dignified, seeing the ultimate loss of Public Tranquility and Buring of National Wealth ! #righttolife #freedomofexpression #yqbaba

Ar. Smitha

INTERNATIONAL DAY OF DEMOCRACY

Bhediya ho ya media,
Neta ho ya abhineta, 
Har koi tu tu, me me karne wale ko, 
Democracy day ki Shubhkamnaye ! #democracy #democracyday #media #politicians #indianpolitics #freedomofexpression #smithasunkara

tanha mussafir

'जिन्ना अभी ज़िंदा है'
घर दफ्तर मे जिन्ना कि तस्वीर लगाते है,
फिर पूछते है हमे पाकिस्तानी कहकर क्यू बुलाते है? 
रैली और जलसों में पाकिस्तानी परचम लहराते है,
मैच जीतने पर भी उनके ये जश्न मानते है ,
आतंकीयो के ज़नाजे तक मे ये शामिल हो जाते है,
एतराज़ है इन्हें 'जन गण मन'कहने से भी,
पाकिस्तान जिंदाबाद ये शान से चिल्लाते है,
                      #AMU
 #AMU #freedomofspeech #freedomofexpression #secularism #जिन्ना #गद्दार #पाकिस्तानी #yqdidi

Annruzai Fernandes

#openforcollab Collaboration invited in your own language. Or language of your choice! #YourQuoteAndMine #Freedom #freedomofexpression #humanrights Collaborating with Henry Kolge

read more
Let freedom of expression be the right we aim for... #openforcollab 
Collaboration invited in your own language.  Or language of your choice! #YourQuoteAndMine
#freedom
#freedomofexpression
#humanrights
Collaborating with  Henry Kolge

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

यदि लोकतंत्र की संकल्पना,
इनकी किताब के अनुकूल है ही नहीं
तो ये हमारी संस्कृति को मानने का,
झूठा नाटक कर क्यों रहे हैं

या तो इनकी निष्ठा समय के साथ,
अब सचमुच बदल गयी है
या फ़िर सत्ता पाने की आशा में,
शत्रु बन घात लगाये बैठे हैं #democracy #india #alokstates #freedomofexpression #scared #sentiments
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification