Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eagerlywaitingfor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eagerlywaitingfor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eagerly waiting meaning in hindi, eagerly meaning in hindi, eager meaning in hindi, eagerly waiting for you quotes, eagerly waiting meaning in marathi,

• 38 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Tanzeel

" Everything you imagine is real "

©Tanzeel #City #paradise #eagerlywaitingfor #e_dil #reaction #real_life #likes4likes

Samad

Dashrath Meena

agar aapko koi bole ki mai kabhi tumhe nhi chodunga to barosa gaya tela lene sab se pahle skrinsota ni kal lena . . . .#virlsrils #trading_video #eagerlywaitingfor #good_morning #goodvideo #ज़िन्दगी

read more

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. What are you #eagerlywaitingfor? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That one 🎁 gift from nature
Whose🍃leaves fall off the trees
That one 🌳plant is grown
Whose seed changes into different forms
That one beautiful 💐bouquet of flowers
Whose petals have different colours
That's enough for our nature lovers
Whose connections 💫God offered to us Good morning. What are you #eagerlywaitingfor? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Hmm. So most of us say this line many times. But we ourselves only act as hindrance and are not able to reach and meet the real person. We read so many books, we hear so many stories, we come across many historical talks and we get attracted/fascinated/inspired to that and somewhere we feel us in them or vice versa! But then why we aren't able to do so? The answer is simple! We are becoming slaves of our unwanted thoughts. We are neglecting that sparkle of energy which we felt from the soul for #Inspiration #makeithappen #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #eagerlywaitingfor

read more
Meeting the real me! Hmm. So most of us say this line many times. But we ourselves only act as hindrance and are not able to reach and meet the real person. We read so many books, we hear so many stories, we come across many historical talks and we get attracted/fascinated/inspired to that and somewhere we feel us in them or vice versa! But then why we aren't able to do so? The answer is simple! We are becoming slaves of our unwanted thoughts. We are neglecting that sparkle of energy which we felt from the soul for

Mahima Jain

Good morning. What are you #eagerlywaitingfor? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Mirzapur2 #MirzapurSeason2 #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes

read more
Mirzpur 2
 Good morning. What are you #eagerlywaitingfor? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mirzapur2 #mirzapurseason2 #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes

Mouni Kanna✍

Good morning. What are you #eagerlywaitingfor? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My mind to get refresh of yesterday's disasters.
Later thoughts of mind changes the heart automatically.
 Good morning. What are you #eagerlywaitingfor? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

read more
My Love story which could be
Possible one and only by the moment
When my life partner , my life changer,
Or my life maker will come into my life
And rule my heart and soul althrough
My remaining life ahead and makes me
Complete and fill my world with joy and
Eternal happiness forever ,and I wish I 
Could also be able to makes him feel the
Same with my presence and 
My everlasting love for him!

Abhishek Latta

read more
 that ecstatic feel when my tears rolls down into your hand..... Good morning. What are you #eagerlywaitingfor? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
my smile that appears
only by  hearing my name
taken by your lips... Good morning. What are you #eagerlywaitingfor? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification