Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best marine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best marine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unvalued policy in marine insurance, warranties in marine insurance, marine drive quotes, happy fathers day marine, marine meaning in hindi,

• 22 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Adharshini Parthiban

mute video

Marliya

mute video

Marliya

mute video

Prakash

chart work basics #marine #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Kundan Dubey

#sailors 🚢 #marine #nojohindi #nojota Pyare ji R Ojha शायरा माही (पहाड़ी छोरी) Sherni... Richa Chaubey #Life

read more
mute video

Tiny glowing star!

Sometimes, The number 2 is better than 1!! Don't you guys feel the same? #marine #Motivational

read more
THE UNITED HANDS
(a short story about the protagonist creating awareness about water pollution)

The world was too hard to breathe now. A sight where no more healthy living organisms was persisting in this environment. When it was too hard to breathe, I could wear a oxygen mask and casually wave my hand at the dying environment, for I am saved from pollution. If only I was  self centered like those destroyers who pollute the environment, I wouldn't had to suffer so much by seeing an unhealthy environment, causing marine creatures to become an unreasonable corpse!

I was no one infact, just a citizen of India who couldn't turn a blind eye to that awful plastic pollution that was about to ruin the entire marine world. I was the member of 'Natural environment commitee', someone who had the power, to stand as the only person to think about change.
But one day, as I was waking by the beach, I saw a young foreigner bending slightly his body towards the sea, streching his hand down to wet his hands with water. 
I was wondering, "Oh, is he another destroyer of this beautiful planet?"
But my thought was no more than an imagination. When I asked him the reason for his actions, he replied in a gentle voice,"I can hear the mourning of the seas!"
I was astonished! From the bottom of heart, I could feel his emotions and feelings for the unhealthy marine life... ...
And then I thought and asked, "Do you want to join the Nature Commitee?"
And that's it! We made the entire world to look our way in changing the pollution. We made awareness through internet, the fastest viral to spread the news. We had the people who perform mime to act out a play on the endanger of species. 
Slowly, people looked our way, and reached out their hand. 
He was a foreigner, with million of followers in social media, for he was called 'the great twitter of 2023' His followers made a great impact for the change of marine life, by supporting us in forming a huge group. 
A single soul who couldn't do anything that day, was able to do many things with that one soul who looked at the sea the other day. The teenager who united hands with me in changing the world!

©Tiny glowing star! Sometimes, The number 2 is better than 1!! Don't you guys feel the same?

#marine

S Arun

#marine secret island #Society

read more
mute video

GT King

#Sea#marine#Nature# friendshipbeautiful #Life

read more
mute video

Actors Raj Tilak

#me #marine tujh e chuna hoy #Love

read more
mute video

Rabiya Nizam

Turquoise, Azure and Crystal clear That's what I was suppose to be, Pure like drops of Elixir Healing and toxin free. But the way you wear a film of formaldehyde; You Spilled on my face #Earth #Water #yqbaba #marine #wsworldwaterday #wsiamwater #saveresources

read more
Turquoise, Azure and Crystal clear
That's what I was suppose to be,
Pure like drops of Elixir
Healing and toxin free.

But the way you wear a film of formaldehyde;
You Spilled on my face
A film of Crude oil.

Suffocating the beings
Residing in my womb;
Sending them all in deep turmoil.

And mercilessly you drained
The gem of nature;
Wasting it all without a bit of Concern.

Well; master of the Creatures
One day you will face your plight.
Coz you can't Survive a bit without me
I am the key of life. 
Turquoise, Azure and Crystal clear
That's what I was suppose to be,
Pure like drops of Elixir
Healing and toxin free.

But the way you wear a film of formaldehyde;
You Spilled on my face
loader
Home