Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nostarstonight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nostarstonight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tomados de la mano nunca nos veran, nos logo 10, aage nost, depression nos, nos side effects drug 10,

• 18 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Ewa Regmi

Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I see my moon beside me tonight i can't get my eyes off to see stars... Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallenge

read more
The stars are hiding
behind the clouds
because of the mood out
that they couldn't 
find someone like my man
who showers
his love unconditionally....  Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallenge

Sancheeta Singha

51 Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because i'm missing someone
Who play with my dreams 51
Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because my eyes were wet
Blurring my vision! Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqsayyed #yqbaba. #Loneliness #nightthoughts

read more

The sky Dark, the moon so bright. 
Has oblivion pushed them so deep,
Got no inkling of their sorrow or plight,
The ones who couldn't afford sincerity,
Tell them we don't need their spite.
And for those who have suffered from their hands
O lord grant us, from them, some respite.
The skies verily know of my sins,
I wish to Repent and genuinely contrite.
I wish to bury my head on her chest,
If only if, I get a generous invite.
The stars, where art thou, come to my aid,
I wish to sleep, I yearn to say goodnight!  Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqsayyed
#yqbaba. #loneliness
#nightthoughts

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
May be they went 
to have a glance of you 
Or may be they are ashamed 
of what you did 
and hide
behind the blanket of clouds... Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Ernest Salami

read more
Because you are not here with me.
Your eyes, my love are what I see through Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Henry Kolge

read more
They were.... 
spreading their shine....
in everyone's life Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Henry Kolge

Poonam Suyal

Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Meenu Garg

read more
Your eyes are so bright, 
I don't need any shine  Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Meenu Garg

Poonam Suyal

read more
You are not there with me ..... Why don’t I see stars tonight? #nostarstonight #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification