Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best remainunites Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best remainunites Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Ashhar Khan

Our Journey
It was not long as we thought, 
But it was the most beautiful part of my life
Our relation started unexpectedly and similarly comes to an end in unpredictable manner
We were remain together for a short period but that was an era for me, 
Just like a fairy tail story everywhere good vibes without any negativity 
It is just like a proverb "It does not matter how long you live, what matters is how much you lived in that time" 
Before your arrival into my life and after leaving from life
There are not gross changes before your coming I m single and after your departure I m single too
But somewhere I started believing that I have become complete with you only
Truly saying I didn't realise it when u were with me
I come to experience it when u were left
I felt a void thereafter, which is not going to be filled Any how or at any cost
I can't blame you for leaving me alone,
Because you are not solely responsible for it
Somehow the circumstances were hard for both of us and decided to move on, 
When u left na, than I realise that I m incomplete without you
Actually it's not that much easy for me to make anyone too close to my heart 
But somehow u managed and crossed all barriers and reached to bottom of my heart 
Writing this is not to insist or request you to come back its your life too and you can wholely your decisions on your own
I am writing this just to say u lots and lots of Thanks for being a integral part of my life and spending a great time with me
I wish your all dreams come true and you may reach to the place you dreamt of and huge success will be coming to you. #together #remainunites #nojoto #nojoto #nojotoqoutes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification