Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thewronganswer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thewronganswer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with the wrong person quotes, quotes about falling in love with the wrong guy, young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes, falling in love with the wrong person, i fell in love with the wrong person,

• 26 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thewronganswer #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Which never ends with anything correct.... #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#thewronganswer #collab #yourquoteandmine

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To everyone,
Until you speak 
Until you express 
Until you write your 
answer for yourself... #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdada #Challenge

read more
Don't worry. I'll make it right soon
by correcting the mistakes you did
and make you into a master piece....  #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdada #challenge

Chitra Iyer

#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when someone else is the question..
yet,when I am the question you are the answer
full marks for being the right one.. 🙋

#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

Vibha Saroj

#Wrong #Right #answer #lesson #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A answer which feel right.
A right which turn out wrong.
A wrong which comes with a lesson.
A lesson which is for the life.
The life which is filled with 
wrong answers that feel right. 
 #wrong #right #answer
#lesson
#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

read more
You're unexpected in my life
   But made me realize
   I was wrong....
And
   Has let me know the reality..... #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
To all my queries of future #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweet Sour

read more
I wish I haven't ever learnt and written you down in my life.  #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
At times I had doubt over you..
Never thought
You could be searching for the 
Right Question..!! #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

read more
Of some different question #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification