Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best greatarmy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best greatarmy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

J.P. Nisha Sewani

Read these lines there are two attributes I am explaining here your comments awaited.#openforcollab #IndianArmy #greatarmy #yourquote #salutetoindianarmy #fighting #Best #bestyqenglishquotes

read more
The people who keep fighting with anyone without any reason should be declared as a Ph. D. in fighting 👹👹👹both verbally and physically and ask our greatly talented INDIAN ARMY👏 to rest for few days and let these fighting      Ph. D. people handle the terrorist for a trail.😱😱😱😱😱 Read these lines there are two attributes I am explaining here your comments awaited.#openforcollab #indianarmy #greatarmy #yourquote #salutetoindianarmy #fighting #best #bestyqenglishquotes

Ashish Kumar

Sumo , The Legend.....
(Epic )

Drakin's Objection 

"Hence so me the real villian 
warning you  not to mess up things 
or I will dare to drain up every soul :has a connection to your heart...
Lavish boy...! Get the right thing done for me 
and you will be forgiven once...."

"I only have to occupy my Gem 
after all blood is waiting to be soaken ...."
[Devilish Grin ]

©Ashish Kumar #Zero 
Sumo, The Legend
#Epic 
#fiction
#greatarmy 
#swrod
#Sky 
#Universe

A_raina80

Shikha Goyal 🌟

Salute to all my soldier brothers who are taking care of the mother planet Earth and all the people living here in various names. Salute to your dedication, bravery, zeal, love and care. You protect us without asking for anything in return. I feel blessed to have taken birth in such a pious country where angels in the form of people like you still exist. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for fulfilling your duty so well and for letting us breathe for long by sacrificing your breaths. No deed can be ever greater than yours. 
SALUTE 🇮🇳
 JAI HIND
BHARAT MAATA KI JAI #nojoto#nojotoapp#nojotoenglish#salute#greatarmy#greatdeed#poetry_voiceofsoul#happyindependenceday#15thaugust#comingsoon#aproudcitizen🇮🇳

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification